indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the insest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
GAME UPDATED THANKS FOR YOUR WORK

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Away From Home Episode[1-21].

in preferences you can use my temporary gallery unlocker or toggle my incest patch.
and before you ask: yes, the gallery scenes with EP1 content still need to be remastered and no, the latest content hasn't been added yet.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Kotlosmorlos

Nov 13, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of Away From Home Episode[1-21].

in preferences you can use my temporary gallery unlocker or toggle my incest patch.
and before you ask: yes, the gallery scenes with EP1 content still need to be remastered and no, the latest content hasn't been added yet.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Do you have any save?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
You don't really need it for this update... The choices are obvious. Only thing you need to not do is peak on Susan too long ;)

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes