gusta

Oct 2, 2017
The game keeps force closing when I reach the part where Eva sucks MC's cock to see if Cody really is a cuck.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I am surprised that after 21 Chapters the only one to get pregnant so far is Janet. I have creampied Eva so many times and I didn't even ask her to go on the pill either. Nora isn't even pregnant yet. I creampied Sophia also and Lily. Although I haven't played Chapter 21 yet so I don't know if anyone else is pregnant yet or not but considering we have had only one pregnancy in 21 Chapters I am not holding my breath. Someone is obviously slacking in the pregnancy department.

Last edited:

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Cant't wait eps 2 up to 21 remake like eps 1 cause there's too much difference in face in terms of coloring. Eps 2 still looks like a zombie??

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not yet at least, don't think we've seen her for a while.
Well, I'm way behind. Last time I saw her was in the bathroom. I stopped playing around the time Cody started getting obstinate and watching when I told him no. But I'm going to catch up soon.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Just don't get your hopes up. The milfs are the ones getting more content... not that I'm complaining :BootyTime:

Lily is the only girl getting action, but not as much as Nora and Eva, and she hasn't had a lewd scene in a couple of episodes I believe. Chloe used to have more relevance than the rest of Lily's friends, but it has been a while since there was content with her.
I get my hopes up for all of it. I have a lot of scenes to get through before the current update. So, I'm good to go.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the insest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).

Do you still work on this?

Reactions: Trminator
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes