Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I mean you're not wrong
Okay I went and checked and none of them are actual sex scenes, just teasing. Nora you get if you choose to sleep in her bed some time early in the game. The Eva scene you get from sleeping in MC's bed in Cody's room, can't remember when but I think it might be mutually exclusive with the Nora scene. The Lily scene you get when she goes to wake up MC and Cody in the morning. It's probably the least sexual one.
You aren't really missing out on much if it's just those 3.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Please change to an other Server. I´m not able to download any file from MEGA. I have contacted MEGA se3rvice, but at the moment I haven't received a concrete answer to solve the problem. PIXELDRAIN, MEDIAFIRE or GOFILE please. :unsure: o_O:mad:

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

SEGHIR

Jul 15, 2022
Please change to an other Server. I´m not able to download any file from MEGA. I have contacted MEGA se3rvice, but at the moment I haven't received a concrete answer to solve the problem. PIXELDRAIN, MEDIAFIRE or GOFILE please. :unsure: o_O:mad:
PIXELDRAIN is better

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What are you talking about, all of those hosts are in the OP?

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Away from Home - [Ep.1-21] Android Port

1610 MB -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Used a different gallery than the original one, you can use this to unlock.
Put it to Storage/Documents/Cids/com.com.cidports.afhe1/game/_mods
Make sure you follow that structure, it is tested and works.

Updated on Dec 2 2023 with this gallery, make sure to update if you're using Dec 1st version.

If works well, leave a (y) and if any issues, please reply. Thank you!

This is an unofficial android port, use it at your own risk.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes