SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Here's what Cody deserves: To be turned into a sissy, no not to bring him into the harem, fuck that; but instead to send him to that shitty city (forgot the name) where we had to go for that one job. Then leave him there in some shady ass spot, and let him do what he has to, to either find his way back home, or to end up becoming someone's fuck toy, doesn't matter to me. (y)

If somehow he makes it home, well, then he can live in the backyard in a shed or a small guest house in the backyard. We can always fuck his mom at one of the windows, I'm sure he'll enjoy the view with some binoculars if he so chooses.

What do you think guys, is this what Cody deserves? Or do we just leave him be and let him continue to cry like a baby all the time while we continue to fuck his mom and sister?

:unsure::ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't even have a problem with Cody if the game didn't force us to interact with him, and make him cry like a bitch when we go after his mom, and take Chloe for ourselves. Like bitch, you should have just shut up and continued to play your games.

Last edited:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Here's what Cody deserves: To be turned into a sissy, no not to bring him into the harem, fuck that; but instead to send him to that shitty city (forgot the name) where we had to go for that one job. Then leave him there in some shady ass spot, and let him do what he has to, to either find his way back home, or to end up becoming someone's fuck toy, doesn't matter to me. (y)

If somehow he makes it home, well, then he can live in the backyard in a shed or a small guest house in the backyard. We can always fuck his mom at one of the windows, I'm sure he'll enjoy the view with some binoculars if he so chooses.

What do you think guys, is this what Cody deserves? Or do we just leave him be and let him continue to cry like a baby all the time while we continue to fuck his mom and sister?

I wouldn't even have a problem with Cody if the game didn't force us to interact with him, and make him cry like a bitch when he go after his mom, and take Chloe for ourselves. Like bitch, you should have just shut up and continued to play your games.
i prefer cody to stay in the house and watch as i go from room to room and place to place around the house and fuck his mom, sister and aunt and any other random chick that comes by and for cody to see what a real man does to a woman and let him soak in the feeling in of being a less of a man than his cousin and to watch in real time as the women in his family and life get bred by his cousin and to know there is only room for one alpha in this house.

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
i prefer cody to stay in the house and watch as i go from room to room and place to place around the house and fuck his mom, sister and aunt and any other random chick that comes by and for cody to see what a real man does to a woman and let him soak in the feeling in of being a less of a man than his cousin and to watch in real time as the women in his family and life get bred by his cousin and to know there is only room for one alpha in this house.
Who do you want the mc too breed first ?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I wouldn't even have a problem with Cody if the game didn't force us to interact with him, and make him cry like a bitch when we go after his mom, and take Chloe for ourselves. Like bitch, you should have just shut up and continued to play your games.
Two words: Fuck Cody. No! Not like that! Get your mind outta the gutter for 5 seconds. Now, hear me out. I like your idea about feminizin him, however, then we sell him on the black market or the dark web. That way we never see him again and he'll make someone a cute little playtoy.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Who do you want the mc too breed first ?
i think cody's mom would be first to see her with a pregant belly and to know it was his cousin's and then second his sister and then third his aunt and for cody to know they was all bred by his beloved cousin , that would be some funny shit i can just see the anger in his eye's or maybe there wount be anger but excitement being he is a cuck.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Mom and Aunt then the cousin and then Oliver's mom.
oliver's mom bred by the MC would be funny asf, i can see the rage in his eyes when his mom tell him who his new stepdad will be and who his little brothers dad is, maybe we will pop his in the mouth again if he back talks us or his mom in the future.:unsure:

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
oliver's mom bred by the MC would be funny asf, i can see the rage in his eyes when his mom tell him who his new stepdad will be and who his little brothers dad is, maybe we will pop his in the mouth again if he back talks us or his mom in the future.:unsure:
Then we take Olivers girlfriend.
I want to see one of the main characters maybe Lilly or Nora asking the mc too knock them up.
Also want to fuck his sisters ass its thick.
Also the mc has a baby on the way with the neighbour who he teaches swimming.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

If we take a step back from the joke, what do I think about Cody? He needs to go to hell with his father, why? I will clarify a reason for them, I don’t remember the initial plot completely, because I played about a year ago, Cody’s father is doing dubious things, even knowing that his family may be in danger, well, what kind of idiot is connected with gangster affairs, it will become so calm come to your family as if nothing had happened? He doesn’t even devote time to his wife, he brainwashes his daughter by buying some things and giving fake support (if it weren’t for Mc, the cousin would have long ago become like her brother Cody). As for Cody, initially I gave him a chance to raise him up and stop being lazy... but instead what do we see? Of course, it immediately whines, whines and whines again! says my mom blah blah, what did he expect? that everything should be the same as before? where he plays on the computer, his sister would still be waiting for her prince, and his mother would still miss home and would not receive the attention that her nephew pays to her... this is probably what Cody is happy about living in danger... :HideThePain:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
If we take a step back from the joke, what do I think about Cody? He needs to go to hell with his father, why? I will clarify a reason for them, I don’t remember the initial plot completely, because I played about a year ago, Cody’s father is doing dubious things, even knowing that his family may be in danger, well, what kind of idiot is connected with gangster affairs, it will become so calm come to your family as if nothing had happened? He doesn’t even devote time to his wife, he brainwashes his daughter by buying some things and giving fake support (if it weren’t for Mc, the cousin would have long ago become like her brother Cody). As for Cody, initially I gave him a chance to raise him up and stop being lazy... but instead what do we see? Of course, it immediately whines, whines and whines again! says my mom blah blah, what did he expect? that everything should be the same as before? where he plays on the computer, his sister would still be waiting for her prince, and his mother would still miss home and would not receive the attention that her nephew pays to her... this is probably what Cody is happy about living in danger... :HideThePain:
i totally agree, cody is being a selffish prick to his mom and sister, not wanting them to be happy, his sister was shy and just studying all the time before the mc showed up and became the man in her life giving her joy she didnt have before. and his mom being the faithful housewife and mother to a total asshole and her son not being the new man of the house cause his father is a punk ass criminal, and cody is too focused on his video games, he sould be a role model to his sister of what a real man is but leaves it up to his cousin the mc to play that role, and cody doesnt care that his mom is depressed and thinking about leaving his father. cody is a selffish prick that deserves to be a cuck. (y) :cool:

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
In the episode 22, eva again gets fucked by MC in front of cody and cody goes to nora out of lust and fucks nora to take revenge on MC.... Suddenly MC comes back to his mother and joins them, the two boys fucks nora in both her holes
No. Just no.:FacePalm:

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes