Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is it clear already how many episodes are planned in total? I stopped a while to came back when the game is finished (last version i played was ep 15 if iam not wrong) and now we are at epiosde 21 and its still not finished.

To make it clear, i dont mind it if a game goes on so long it does make sense, but i have just too many games on my list that are not finished and iam kinda tired of playing games just to wait for the next update and want to "thin out the herd" a little where it makes sense to wait until its complete. Away from Home is one of those games where i thaught "yeah the finish line isnt far away" so i wanted to ask if its near to be complete or there is no end in sight? Hopefully Vatos can say something in that regard or is it a secret? :D I dont think i was the first one to ask this question, but i just kind find it here or on patreon, so yeah a answer would be very nice.

Reactions: bumx and jdsgaara

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Just thought of something to make it better after splashing fuck trophies inside all of those women....have Ollie's mom & the neighbor that's already going to squeeze out your kid, move in Eva's house. Shove Cody next door living with the neighbor's joke of a husband, that way you have 5 hot females in the house to keep shooting your batter into them.

Got more years with Lilly than the others, put a baby in her the same day she pushes one out.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
Just go to love when they say they're old and look like they're in their 20's. I'd love to see a vn like this but with proper skins to reflect their ages, ie older more mature women.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just go to love when they say they're old and look like they're in their 20's. I'd love to see a vn like this but with proper skins to reflect their ages, ie older more mature women.
you do realize ... there is a shit ton of older females that look at times 10 20 - years younger than they really are ;)

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes