Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Esse jogo tem NTR? garotas com outros caras?
[/CITAR]
Não gosto de jogos que tenham NTR! e estou procurando alguns para jogar, então queria saber se esse tem ou não, para saber se jogo
[/CITAR]
This game doesn't have NTR but Netori, which is much better, because the mc takes the milfs of the asshole guys who don't give a shit about their wives.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
You mean the asshole MC takes away the milfs?
I don't know why Mc is an idiot, because it's the Milfs who hit on him, because then their idiot husbands don't give them attention, affection and everything else that MC gives

But everyone has their own opinion

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
I don't remember any other game where the MC (I repeat, I said MC) fucks a woman in front of her son. Does anyone know if it exists? If yes, please recommend me.

[EDIT]: Sharing does not count. I'm talking about the MC making the woman's son a cuck.
My new life - fighting tournament, but rather minor
Corruption - some late game scenes, rather minor
Urban demons - with school bullies' moms
Max's life - probably
My employee's family
Vae victis - probably the best one out of all, though it's just a side character, but it's cucking with mother AND wife with maximum humiliation options

Imo, VV>MEF>UD>Rest if you're looking for that particular kink. In relation to AfH, I'd say only VV's scenes are better, rest are on par or weaker.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
I don't know why Mc is an idiot, because it's the Milfs who hit on him, because then their idiot husbands don't give them attention, affection and everything else that MC gives

But everyone has their own opinion
that is a weird take ntgl

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes