InfiniteOne

Jul 24, 2022
Forgive me if I missed this. But, I have been searching for and trying to find an Android port for Away From Home. But, no luck. Could someone please point me in the right direction or link an Android port of this game? Appreciate it!

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Forgive me if I missed this. But, I have been searching for and trying to find an Android port for Away From Home. But, no luck. Could someone please point me in the right direction or link an Android port of this game? Appreciate it!
It doesn't have it, the dev doesn't have any official version of Android and no one has bothered to create an unofficial version.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It doesn't have it, the dev doesn't have any official version of Android and no one has bothered to create an unofficial version.
There are unofficial ports. Follow the links to the various android porters' discords that they have in their sig blocks. This game gets ported by 2 if not 3 of the most prolific porters on this site.

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
MODELS ARE WHITE AS FUCK.
NEED MORE POLY AND SHADE MAN. OTHERWISE, GREAT PLOT FOR START. DONT FUK UP LATER WITH TOO MANY CHARACTERS LIKE SUM OTHER GAMES.
I'm only here for the ass. Don't care about no white models, plot and too many characters (more ass for me).

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
The current estrada android port crashes at moms second animation dancing in fishnets. No error log, the game is just closed. Anyone with similar issues or is it a device issue?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes