The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
What I want is for Cody to find a girlfriend that we dont get to see (probably at the end of the game). It makes me too sad to watch him.
We already had the option to try to make Cody hook up with Chloe and he preferred to watch the MC bang Chloe while he jerk off hiding in his closet. He's a closeted cuck, simple as that.

we finally will get preg... cant wait... i have been cream pied that pussy soo many times...
What are you talking about? We got that tag since Janeth, the red hair neighbor, confirmed she was pregnant.

Can you have some fun with your mom in this update? :unsure:Who has already played...answer..:unsure:
No. The ones that have content in this episode are Lily, Rebecca, Susan and Eva.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
We already had the option to try to hook Cody with Chloe and he preferred to watch the MC bang Chloe while he jerk off hiding in his closet. He's a closeted cuck, simple as that.

What are you talking about? We got that tag since Janeth, the red hair neighbor, confirmed she was pregnant.

No. The ones that have content in this episode are Lily, Rebecca, Susan and Eva.
Thanks for the answer!!!! ;)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Wasn't there a scene where the MC has sex with one of wives in the kitchen while the husband sits on the couch? I thought there was a scene with Sophie while her husband and son were sitting there. I know he has sex with her at the table. Could be a different game that I played.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Will the MC be able to steal Oliver's girlfriend?
I've been waiting for that to happen the first time I played the episode with her in it. Plus starting to see the results of all the creampies the MC has done with actual pregnant bellies. Would be funny to have a 3some with the MC and Ollie's mom and girlfriend with him locked outside her bedroom.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wasn't there a scene where the MC has sex with one of wives in the kitchen while the husband sits on the couch? I thought there was a scene with Sophie while her husband and son were sitting there. I know he has sex with her at the table. Could be a different game that I played.
That’s in this game it’s even in my gif but to see the full scene you should download the mods gallery unlocker and then you can see every scene from every episode even if your not on that path

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
That’s in this game it’s even in my gif but to see the full scene you should download the mods gallery unlocker and then you can see every scene from every episode even if your not on that path
Not sure how I missed that scene. I usually click on the choice to be on most of the paths in the game. I will probably do a complete playthrough from the beginning after 2 or 3 updates so there will quite a bit of content. I don't know what schedule of the releases of the game or the size. I don't follow this thread very closely.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I'm perplexed. NTR players have no humanity. You do not have feelings. You just want to fuck married women and humiliate your husbands and anyone who gets in your way. Please have mercy on Cody. At least from Cody. Please guys, have pity on Cody. Eva could at least give him a kiss. I need someone to be on my side in this fight. People, please, don't you have a heart?
I do have a black, little heart. And it has no time or patience for cody. He doesn't even deserve to have his name capitalized. The best he gets is to stand in the corner and rub himself as I breed his mom. And everyone else.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes