Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I played this game back in like 2020 and kinda forgot about it. Just took a quick look at it again and it seems like the renders have been reworked? That's pretty neat, it looks good. Guess I'll try this one again :giggle:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What I want is for Cody to find a girlfriend that we dont get to see (probably at the end of the game). It makes me too sad to watch him.
I want Cody to get a girlfriend too. I think he'd be a great dad for another one of MC's children, no better way to share the love than to get Cody a girlfriend and then impregnate her

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I want mc to fuck Cody
Who is now a sissy and lives with a cock Cage 24/7
He would make a cute girl but I think we need to diversify or MC's investments or he's gonna get killed by child support payments. So instead make him into a girl and then sell him out to rich men to have their way with him to afford all the babies MC's making

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Good day! I liked your polite tone so I couldn't help but try to respond in the same manner. To be frank, what you suggested is personally very repulsive and I infer, not just to me. This is a game, typically one of the reasons to play a game is to experience a way to live out our fantasies that we can't or shouldn't act out in reality. I understand and acknowledge that people have their own preferences, people have different fantasies. Drama is cool but drama intimately involving another male with the harem the mc is building? Nope! There are plenty of NTR (not netori) games out there where you can definitely get what you desire for that. Funnily enough, the fact that I always unknowingly run into these games due to being attracted by the models and then seeing other male characters involved, mc getting cucked left and right. So many times that I and many others felt massive regret for those games where they didn't even offer a vanilla path. I think the keyword here is NTR which to me is the biggest taint in a great game/plot/story. I'm not worthy to represent all the fans of this game but I'd like to believe that if you like this game as much as I do, you hate NTR (the original meaning) and most likely, love the netori side of it instead. So if you would like more drama, cool! But please for the sake of the majority of us, don't promote the implementation of mc (Or "Your Name") getting cucked! Sure, we can do choice based stuff but that would definitely take away from this awesome devs time into the current plot so probably and (my apologies and no offense) hopefully, never here. My apologies for the messy ass short essay but I hope you understood my point. Thank you and have a nice day!

Everything is fine. I noticed that many people hated my comment. I will be quiet now. It's because I played some games that had this "NTR" tag but with dramatization. I don't understand these genres Ntr, netorare, netori, cheating very well. HAHAHA, I think it's all the same.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Probably the dev should make a spin off called "Cody Chronicles" which retells the story from Cody's POV.. Easy money milking the cucks because most renders could be reused....
Definitely :LOL: And would be funny if Vastos do that and will see all thesse guys rooting for Cody get some pussy suddenly don't want Cody get sex anymore and be satisfied/happy with Cody being just a pathetic beta-cuck, because now they'll be playing with Cody as the MC:LOL::LOL:

These people who wants Cody fuck Eva and/or Nora aren't Cody's fans and doesn't feel sorry for him. They are just NTR fans anti-MC and just want another guy fuck the girls instead of MC.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Could we get a threesome with Eva and Rebacca, in Order to cuck Ollie and Cody simultaneously? Probably they'd like to jerk off each other (off screen)...
Speaking of threeesomes.... what happened to Chloe? I miss her... or a Rebecca+ Ashley threesome, to cuck^2 Olli..
Speaking of Cucking: when will Cody catch MC and Lily?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes