Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nora doesn't seem to have such big breasts?

I thought it might be her who came to visit View attachment 3920001 :unsure: woman is wearing a smart dress, it's unlikely to be Nora.
nora has bigger boobs than eve, and if they look even bigger that could be up to her pose.
nora had somewhat similar nighties also, and the main point would be -wtf sofia/neighbor in a nightie would do alone in eve bedroom?
i would say it is nora, and there could be some interesting talk between those two in this upcoming episode :p

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
nora has bigger boobs than eve, and if they look even bigger that could be up to her pose.
nora had somewhat similar nighties also, and the main point would be -wtf sofia/neighbor in a nightie would do alone in eve bedroom?
i would say it is nora, and there could be some interesting talk between those two in this upcoming episode :p
Well, let's see what happens. I don't really mind if it turns out to be Nora. The more milfs, the merrier!

I just logically thought that it could be that same neighbor, knowing how vulgar she is and would want to have fun with Mc and her friend again)))

Reactions: Abhai

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Well, let's see what happens. I don't really mind if it turns out to be Nora. The more milfs, the merrier!

I just logically thought that it could be that same neighbor, knowing how vulgar she is and would want to have fun with Mc and her friend again)))
At least we can all agree it is a MILF. ;)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes