Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The dev is pretty confident it will be, even posted it on the Patreon comment with the teasers.
he always posts "release dates" 2-3 days prior the update.
he didnt post it so far (16.08, utc)
therefore an update on 17.08 (utc) hardly can happen.
(a simple deduction :BootyTime:)

ofc, i might be wrong, and he could break his routine for whatever the reason, but i wouldnt expect ep24 before 19/20.08.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Though I like abusing Cody, I want Eva/Nora 3somes all the time every update. Which means Cody has to move out or die. Cause if he spied on Nora I would murder him, its funny when he pervs on his own mom.

On a different note, I want the game to show 5 years later, a kids birthday party. The husbands that are still around seemingly oblivious, but the moms all having shocked looks of realization on their faces as with their daughters getting older they realize all the girls(cause all the new kids in the neihborhood are girls) share striking resemblence to one another. And of course Eva and Nora are heavy with child again, huge grins as their other 2 small children(each) are trying to all sit on "Uncle" MC's lat at once for head pats and affection. Cody will by now have a receding hairline all the way back to his neck, grey hairs mixed in his unkempt beard, gangly oily and sick looking curled in the fetal position inside the dog house out back, while in his original bedroom a mastiff sleeps happily on the carpet in the center, while the walls are covered with unicorns and princesses, as baby cribs line up in rows like a hospital nursery. MC dad, well he never joined up and no one bothered to ask why the hell he sent MC and Nora off so suddenly in the first place, no one cares.

... this is what happens when you get bored waiting for your fav games to update

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
do we know who the next update will be about?

There's been a little change. The part about the cashier and the other lady in the dressing boutique will not be covered in the next episode. Ashley and Rebecca’s part took more time than I planned, so I decided not to cram in the cashier’s story. It's already longer than previous episode by %10-%15 without the cashier arc.

So, copy Midnight Paradise....

MC should go to holiday with Nora

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes