Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The game is a lot of fun, but the story is a bit ridiculous. Chloe goes ...
It would be considerate of you to use spoilers to hide some of this. While I read everything, some people like to be surprised at the events that unfold in a game. Certainly the developer has demonstrated the ability to read a spoiler. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Namco15

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What i hate the most is this did not contain ntr and yet the ntr crowd shows there ugly face again and again that there wish heard if this happend in and ntr game the modertors where slapping users with bans left and right.. i am swear to god i will start to report every ntr lover that derailing topic in non ntr game from now on out.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
God I love the story and I LOVE the pace of the game. No bullshit pretentious blueballing and teasing for 40 updates before a scene. Such a refreshing pace from all the games which take forever to get to scene. I hope the dev maintains that!

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:cool:Bob,Aunt‘s husband must have some connections with “The Hermit”.
It seems that Aunt never work,but their life is still pretty good,bob must have lots of money.
:sneaky:That’s what i guess, after playing this game 5 times.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Let's see, kid who refuses to leave his room, criminal called The Hermit, hmm...

Nope, no correlation there.

It's a great start to the game, but I hope the paths in Chapter 2 are a bit more varied, not having to do anything for the BJ to happen was kinda of an "Um... ok?" moment.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Let's see, kid who refuses to leave his room, criminal called The Hermit, hmm...

Nope, no correlation there.

It's a great start to the game, but I hope the paths in Chapter 2 are a bit more varied, not having to do anything for the BJ to happen was kinda of an "Um... ok?" moment.
:cool:Do what?When eating breakfast,MC and aunt have something?Or MC go to the aunt's room,find interesting secrets about aunt and uncle?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
:cool:Do what?When eating breakfast,MC and aunt have something?Or MC go to the aunt's room,find interesting secrets about aunt and uncle?
Well I mean there wasn't even a conversation that led to the outcome, it was just an linear path to the scene regardless of what you did.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Well I mean there wasn't even a conversation that led to the outcome, it was just an linear path to the scene regardless of what you did.
Well,it is a little hard to understand totally.Would mind giving an example about an "Um... ok?" moment ?
We would like to hear it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
"We"?

Also, I'm talking specifically about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suspect that scene was just added for us to have some sex to drool over in this initial episode. The developer probably didn't want to waste his/her time and resources on something that wasn't relevant to plot development... just wanted to throw us a bone(r).

By the way, very few of the choices so far have any effect on anything, other than immediate scene development - you get a longer or a shorter scene. There are very few variables kept. Most choices affect none of them, and so will have no effect on the future game.

Reactions: Tom10

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I suspect that scene was just added for us to have some sex to drool over in this initial episode. The developer probably didn't want to waste his/her time and resources on something that wasn't relevant to plot development... just wanted to throw us a bone(r).

By the way, very few of the choices so far have any effect on anything, other than immediate scene development - you get a longer or a shorter scene. There are very few variables kept. Most choices affect none of them, and so will have no effect on the future game.

So the choices are false. It's linear with the illusion of choice. That kinda pisses me off actually.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, can somebody help me with this error I get at startup of the game pls :

I allready tried with putting the exe file in different subfolders, as indicated in the error, butt that doesn't help.
Any ideas what is wrong ?
Thx

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Hi, can somebody help me with this error I get at startup of the game pls :

View attachment 296302

I allready tried with putting the exe file in different subfolders, as indicated in the error, butt that doesn't help.
Any ideas what is wrong ?
Thx
Please check the 'windows-i686' folder in the 'AwayFromHome-Episode-1-pc\lib' location. It should be look like this: Screenshot_225.png
If it doesn't, please download the .rar file again, move it to the place you want, then extract the .rar file and try running the application again.

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
So the choices are false. It's linear with the illusion of choice. That kinda pisses me off actually.
The choices that would make difference in the future are listed in the end of the episode. Some choices are just there to click if you want to skip the scene.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes