Trandoshan

Jan 9, 2018
just tried this game and i gotta say i love it,unpopular opinion i kinda like the renders and the models even if they are pale,it gives them a unique look and i wish the dev will leave them like they are but its his choice in the end. Gonna keep my eyes on this one,the story is nice and the girls are hot as hell.
Same here man, can't wait for the next update. Pale PAWGs are awesome

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
Ok... OK.... This game has potential. Super hot milfs and a somewhat interesting storyline. Kudos if this is your first game!

THE ONLY THING is I wish the mom was thicker. :p:p Like she is already sexy and cute but damn I wish that ass was similar to the friend/neighbor mom. Thas a booty!

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
:DThat‘s so frustrated ,so when will the next update come out.
I can't give an exact date since I just released only one episode. But my goal is to update the game monthly.
Where you are meeting Sophie she talks about you coming over and she has a job for you
She then says I would love to help you something along those lines, that should be you saying that not her
Thanks, fixed it.
let's hope the dev wont change them or if he does it wont be noticeable
You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Ok... OK.... This game has potential. Super hot milfs and a somewhat interesting storyline. Kudos if this is your first game!

THE ONLY THING is I wish the mom was thicker. :p:p Like she is already sexy and cute but damn I wish that ass was similar to the friend/neighbor mom. Thas a booty!
Thanks, this is my first game. And something tells me that you're gonna love Episode 2.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the problem with titles is..listen to yourself talking to people..do you say "hi best friend" "hi landlady" NO..you say hi Tanya!! or "hi Mrs. Felder"...whatever names ya wanna use....lol..the formal titles should only be used when you are in a conversation and someone says "oh btw ..who is that fine milf you were talking to?" "oh..that's my landlady Mrs. Felder...i boink her on Tuesdays and Sundays and she rewards me with extra bacon each breakfast" or "damn that thot has great bazongas!!!" "hey..do not talk about my best friend like that..Tanya is a good girl!!"

Reactions: vergil414 and Vatos

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:DHappy to see so many people like this game.
Dev know what we like or want already,patience is the only thing we need to keep.

Reactions: Namco15

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like it.

I like it a lot and the pale skin just adds to creating its own qualities.

Looking forward to seeing where it develops, but I do think it needs a patch to ‘helpfully’ name characters. :):coffee:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity @TheDevian @Idkanythingsmarter

you must play this game for a 200 megabyte game it has epic renders and is a good wincest game

best girls are imo are these but technically love all the girls and how they are designed

Mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aunt
Chloe
Sophia
Lily
Jasmine

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is good real good I really wasn't expecting much as it was only episode 1 but wow this game has me hooked already some really tasty women in this milfs in bikinis is a winner for me.Good job by the dev so far can't wait for the next update now.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes