the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode-1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I like that the story is a little different from the usual in the genre of incest. On the other hand, both the cousin and her mother are beautiful. I hope soon more about this game

Reactions: Namco15

sharpys

May 21, 2017
The model you're using for Lily needs massive filler adjustments: arms are skeleton thin, mid torso needs to be shorten, and both upper & lower torso sections requires slightly more volume mass to be considered healthy. I know the way she's currently designed is to focus on breasts by minimizing everything else, but when it's not, the overall figure is incredibly jarring, like she shot out straight from the holocaust.

Last edited:

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
I think that is the point, her mother said she hardly eats anything. See seems to be very self conscious about her looks.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Well, nothing out of ordinary. Fetishes like anal, footjob etc. will be in the game. Aside from them, there will be cheating and maybe harem in the future. That's all I can tell :censored:
:ROFLMAO:thank you,cheating? I think that‘s a big information.
Male cheating or female cheating

Last edited:

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Well, nothing out of ordinary. Fetishes like anal, footjob etc. will be in the game. Aside from them, there will be cheating and maybe harem in the future. That's all I can tell :censored:
Some (avoidable :p) impregnation/threesome(FFM) would be so damn hot! :love:

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Women cheating over their husbands/boyfriends with the MC.

I can say FFM is already on my list ;)
:eek:I thought women cheating over MC.
I thought the milf,you know,uses MC to get information about his father.
:ROFLMAO:I like foot fetish .

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:cool:Now our dev‘s Patreon gets 50$,great success.
Next month,i will be the 5$ patreoner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vatos

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't know how this went past me... The relationship with the cousin was great, the mother is hot as hell and I love how playful she is, the aunt means trouble, so we'll see... Overall a very nice first release, with even nicer butts.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes