gizmos44

Jul 9, 2020
Hello, I admit that this game is of excellent quality. Several protagonists, a well-written story.
It lacks a bit of choice in texts and sexual positions, but otherwise a very good job.

Reactions: Micro usb type b

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Im the only one that get the Eva/Sophia talking scene even when i chose the option to dont get caught? im playing with the incest patch and walkthrough mod. I guess this is a error right?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Copy the folder calleded save ( you can find it in the Game directory ) and paste it in the new update in the game directory "MyNewFamily-0.11-pc\game"
The save files are also saved under the C:Users\userrname-AppData-RenPy-MyNewFamily-1562222883.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
hey guys, any clue how to get old saving in to the new download file?
Copy the folder calleded save ( you can find it in the Game directory ) and paste it in the new update in the game directory "MyNewFamily-0.11-pc\game"
The save files are also saved under the C:Users\userrname-AppData-RenPy-MyNewFamily-1562222883.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod a well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-8
This is a Harem mod.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras! Edit: Added buttons to switch sex positions from POV to Third Person POV and back.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
your awesome zoey good job!

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes