Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Good, hot and sensual update. Wish there were an update only focused on Nora :p . Anyway, to everyone who'll stop and read my comment, I'll just say this : Vatosgames is a serious Dev. He deserves way more than he's actually earning at the moment. If you're a patreon of Gumdrop or Devs as detestable as him, find the courage and the balls to quit them and give this DUDE your cash, because he really deserves it.

Drop the Liars and support the Workers !!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Good, hot and sensual update. Wish there were an update only focused on Nora :p . Anyway, to everyone who'll stop and read my comment, I'll just say this : Vatosgames is a serious Dev. He deserves way more than he's actually earning at the moment. If you're a patreon of Gumdrop or Devs as detestable as him, find the courage and the balls to quit them and give this DUDE your cash, because he really deserves it.

Drop the Liars and support the Workers !!
I agree. This Dev deserves more..
The update was good. I love Nora and Aunt.. Sophie too. I have a weakness for milfs. :love:
Maybe some people get bored, it's still the same. But I love Aunt and sex with her, she's hot, very hot. I am waiting for the moment when she becomes pregnant. ^^

As for Gumdrop: Here is a topic not about this game, for which I apologize.

I don't know why Gumdrop has that many patrons. He milk money from them only. I'm looking at his patreon and I see only typical for such devs: ''coming soon'' I mean .. when??
Even though ''Dual Family'' was a good game, Dev is not the best. Even when the game comes back, I'm not going to play it. What for? since anyway, let's face it, Dev won't end this game. There is nothing to hope for.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yes, I like Eva & I love Nora. I will support this game when we finally bangs Nora & we get fucking scenes of her as equal to Eva. I'm only playing because of her.:love:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Eva have so many hurdles than Nora in seeking sexual affair. Eva has husband who lives in home, daughter & Son. But, Nora's husband (Is she married really? According to patreon, She is just a maid) living far way & She only have MC. But, Eva is more liberal in adulterous sexual relation than Nora. I know Mom/Son is more taboo than Aunt/Nephew, So that's why Mom/Son path is slow burn. But, still, I don't think a character like Nora will be "liberal in sex" even if MC is her Nephew. She is by default a conservative woman.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tragic Princess

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
And just when the game really starts to get good the fucking auto pullout shit starts up again. Why can't you just let me love this game? :cry:
Yeah I feel the same i want to like this game but instead i stopped playing because of the auto pullout in the first sex scene of the story. I will definitely play it though when impregnation is completely confirmed and not hinted at like it has been. heh

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I feel the same i want to like this game but instead i stopped playing because of the auto pullout in the first sex scene of the story. I will definitely play it though when impregnation is completely confirmed and not hinted at like it has been. heh
Aunt may already be pregnant. After sex with her, there is choice whether we want her to take pills or not.
Aunt thinks she has no chance of getting pregnant, it doesn't matter to her whether she will take the pills. But since we have a choice, there must be something to it and it will certainly turn out that she is pregnant.

But as for the creampie .. I admit that I would be happier if there was a choice where we want to cum. I prefer creampie, of course.

Anyway, even though there aren't a lot of cum inside or not choices, I love this game. ;)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Aunt may already be pregnant. After sex with her, there is choice whether we want her to take pills or not.
Aunt thinks she has no chance of getting pregnant, it doesn't matter to her whether she will take the pills. But since we have a choice, there must be something to it and it will certainly turn out that she is pregnant.

But as for the creampie .. I admit that I would be happier if there was a choice where we want to cum. I prefer creampie, of course.

Anyway, even though there aren't a lot of cum inside or not choices, I love this game. ;)
About the Aunt, that is what i meant by "hinted at". Pregnancy still hasn't been confirmed for this game and i have been burned with other games with creampies that never led to impregnation. I am just gonna wait and see before i commit to playing again cause i don't want to get invested in the characters only to miss out because there may or may not be impregnation.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
About the Aunt, that is what i meant by "hinted at". Pregnancy still hasn't been confirmed for this game and i have been burned with other games with creampies that never led to impregnation. I am just gonna wait and see before i commit to playing again cause i don't want to get invested in the characters only to miss out because there may or may not be impregnation.
For me it is not that important. I like it when it is possible.. But I will not quit the game when it is not in the game. :D
I play these games mainly for the story.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes