NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The gallery seems to fuck up even without mod installed (I install the clean version and replay it again), any ideas?

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
was going through the folder and found a bunch of completed renders from this chick. I dont remember seeing her. Did the dev sneaked her somewhere into the story at some point? did I miss it somehow Or maybe she hasnt been implemented yet. Who knows?
1smt (15).jpg

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
was going through the folder and found a bunch of completed renders from this chick. I dont remember seeing her. Did the dev sneaked her somewhere into the story at some point? did I miss it somehow Or maybe she hasnt been implemented yet. Who knows?
View attachment 2400963
same, I legit don't remember playing any of her contents before.

Reactions: f4f4

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
The gallery seems to fuck up even without mod installed (I install the clean version and replay it again), any ideas?
because images essential to the operation of the gallery have been removed.

Reactions: NeoEros

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I decided to update the gallery mod for myself and it ended up updating both gallery mod and the multi mod (walkthrough + optional incest mod). You can find the combines mod in the attached file. In fact both previous mods are compatible (the script file is for the walkthrough mod and the other 3 files are for the gallery mod) so they can be saparated also in this version. The 2 scenes with Samantha in Episode 1 are added in the gallery replacing 2 minor scenes from the previous version. The old Chloe scene is left as bonus in the Gallery. Several bugs are fixed. The walkthrough and the optional incest part are copied from the previous version as I only updated the walkthrough part for Episode 1. I hope that someone else will take the mod updating from now on or the original moders will come back because I can't promise that I will be able to update it much more in a short time.

Instructions: copy the files into the game folder, replace if needed.
update please if you have time

Reactions: mrazan
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes