OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Man, just started this game and women somehow start throwing themselves at him at sight and like in first few minutes of the game too... like w t f. what happened to buildup? what about plot?

Graphics are great so, will keep playing, but its a bit uncomfortable immersion wise.
The cast is mostly neglected horny housewives, it shouldn't surprise anyone they gravitate toward the young stud mc who actually pays attention to them.

Reactions: ramvivat

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
What Plot is there in Goblin Layer then? :unsure: Since it says on the first Post of Goblin Layer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here it is more like:
"Well.
What if we fuck the Milfs?":Kappa::WeSmart:
lol... welp, you got me there... That game is a parody, so its fine, even if it does not have one.

The cast is mostly neglected horny housewives, it shouldn't surprise anyone they gravitate toward the young stud mc who actually pays attention to them.
ya, I get that but the mother part should see a bit buildup before anything, I would say, but hey, we're plain a standard AVN in this niche so I guess Its okay.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lol... welp, you got me there... That game is a parody, so its fine, even if it does not have one.

ya, I get that but the mother part should see a bit buildup before anything, I would say, but hey, we're plain a standard AVN in this niche so I guess Its okay.
dont worry there will be just enough "buildup" with those main milfs that you will come here once more just to write "wtf, are those chicks fuckable at all?...please dev, dont tease me anymore, please!".

• Haha
Reactions: Green Layer

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
man, props to the dev for fixing the flaw in these graphic type games. ( horrendous shape pf their asses ). And I've gotta say, I've never look a so fuckable ass in other games here on f95. They're simply top tier. animations could use an upgrade in frame rate though. other than that 11/10.

dzjaynus

Aug 28, 2022
Man, just started this game and women somehow start throwing themselves at him at sight and like in first few minutes of the game too... like w t f. what happened to buildup? what about plot?

Graphics are great so, will keep playing, but its a bit uncomfortable immersion wise.
I know what you mean, and I can't explain it but for some reason this game gets away with it.

Maybe because it's one of the first AVNs I played, I don't know but somehow it gets a free pass where others in the genre don't.

In fact, I wish the dev would cut the flimsy storyline completely and just go balls to the wall zero context fuck fest.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Seems like the 3-some got postponed after it was teased. Not that i do mind but some progress there would be nice as well.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
oh yes, Oliver needs to be cucked even more. his gf is hopefully next on the list for mc to cuck him. even better, a 3some with his gf and his mom together..dayum. make it so...and keep having Oliver throw a fit and attack mc and get punched out..his new teeth getting knocked out..over and over again. then his dad comes looking for the mc and he does the same to the dad..man this just writes itself..

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Need me a milf like Rebecca. Also can't wait to pound Oliver's little girlfriend.
She's too young. Every girl under the age of 30 (except occasionally Lily) has given up sex or disappeared or left town or died or something. :( According to the variables I'm on a Chloe/Lily threesome path, but haven't seen Chloe since episode 8. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I like variety. Gotta sample all the different flavors. :p I was really hoping for a Sophia/Chloe threesome. :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I like variety. Gotta sample all the different flavors. :p I was really hoping for a Sophia/Chloe threesome. :)
I've pretty much always preferred women my age or older, as I've gotten older there's a few year buffer of younger than me that now falls in that preferred category as well.

I'm more into diversity of looks and body types (although I lean heavily towards thicc bodies, although there's a lot of variety there too).

But in avns as long as it's not 2loli4me I'm still a yes all player.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.10 star(s) 180 Votes