darkelf92

Apr 23, 2020
I've said it before. The end of the story will be Cody, Oliver, the pastor, MC's uncle, that bald micro guy and whoever else gets a woman close to him fucked by the MC. All these characters form an alliance to torture the MC, they lock the MC in a room but shortly before the torture starts the harem attacks the alliance and stops their evil plan and then the harem and the MC engage in an orgy of epic proportions where they cuck the alliance till kingdom cum.

okarph

Mar 4, 2021
Hey everyone!

The upcoming episode will be focusing on Rebecca, Ashley, Nora and the Cashier at the dressing boutique. There will be one more character related to the cashier so there will be five girls in total. August 10th-15th is the expected release date.
??

May 19, 2024
Is there anyway to avoid certain women, I am doing everything not to be involved with the aunt or the cousins friend but the content seems forced?

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Is there anyway to avoid certain women, I am doing everything not to be involved with the aunt or the cousins friend but the content seems forced?
Technically she „opens“ you up to some possibilities but optional choices are rare in the game.
I am just happy that it is continuing in some sort of timeline rather than having inconsistent releases here and there.

4.10 star(s) 180 Votes