Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
All cool, except there is an erroneous event in episode 16, which I don't think is a bug, but a sex scene with Janet while I haven't even held her hand previously ("You didn't have sex with Janet" even), so it seems like the devs never considered that there could be someone like me who would've went with this choice instead and so the script for that later episode overruns my gameplay (till episode 22 or 23, I'm not sure), it's also said that she got pregnant and her husband is preparing for their baby, so again, I don't know if that's a continuation for the previous or not (an expectation that I've creampied her, even though I didn't even sex her)
Also hope to destroy Oliver's anus, not just his mother's...that kid makes me furious :mad:.

• Wow
Reactions: kcaldw

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
All cool, except there is an erroneous event in episode 16, which I don't think is a bug, but a sex scene with Janet while I haven't even held her hand previously ("You didn't have sex with Janet" even), so it seems like the devs never considered that there could be someone like me who would've went with this choice instead and so the script for that later episode overruns my gameplay (till episode 22 or 23, I'm not sure), it's also said that she got pregnant and her husband is preparing for their baby, so again, I don't know if that's a continuation for the previous or not (an expectation that I've creampied her, even though I didn't even sex her)
Also hope to destroy Oliver's anus, not just his mother's...that kid makes me furious :mad:.
Doesn't want to bang Janet but wants to destroy Oliver's anus... yep, you're one of a kind.

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
So, let me get this "straight" :BootyTime:

You want the MC to fuck Oliver? :KEK:

4.10 star(s) 180 Votes