Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I wish it was, but so many gals simply vanished, like cousin, cousins bff (we were promised a 3some....), preachers daughter, the girl from the main plot in the other city...). This bad writing for kissing the patreons ass keeps me from subbing myself....
Some sort of epidemic ran through town and wiped out every female under the age of 30. Ashley will disappear next.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I wish it was, but so many gals simply vanished, like cousin, cousins bff (we were promised a 3some....), preachers daughter, the girl from the main plot in the other city...). This bad writing for kissing the patreons ass keeps me from subbing myself....
Obviously it is an impossible task to satisfy everyone.

Just pay more then the guys you think directing the course of this VN. :ROFLMAO:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It is because he leans hard on Netori as his main theme... none of those girls listed are in a relationship so less scope to cuck the fuck outta other guys. Sure there is the asshole step brother to the cousins BFF, the chance to middle finger the priest whilst creampie filling his daughter or dear old dad reaching out to his long lost daughter only to find her with a swollen belly thanks to the MC and so on but he seems obsessed with the same characters as he gets all the praise in the world for doing so. I would honestly be delighted myself if he gave the mom and aunt a break for an update or two but i doubt he will.

Reactions: kubaziel

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
It is because he leans hard on Netori as his main theme... none of those girls listed are in a relationship so less scope to cuck the fuck outta other guys. Sure there is the asshole step brother to the cousins BFF, the chance to middle finger the priest whilst creampie filling his daughter or dear old dad reaching out to his long lost daughter only to find her with a swollen belly thanks to the MC and so on but he seems obsessed with the same characters as he gets all the praise in the world for doing so. I would honestly be delighted myself if he gave the mom and aunt a break for an update or two but i doubt he will.
I agree. I would be even ok with one epic foursome with the three teen girls, an the they move for college... kind of a parting gift... so there would be at least some closure to those paths. But i guess dev would rather do a rework and write those characters out. The main plot seems dead anyway, the boot lickers will be milked into eternity with the same milfs over and over. Its really sad.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree. I would be even ok with one epic foursome with the three teen girls, an the they move for college... kind of a parting gift... so there would be at least some closure to those paths. The main plot seems dead anyway, the boot lickers will be milked into eternity with the same milfs over and over. Its really sad.
yup, your input in this thread could be described as "sad".
coming into the best milfs netori game with quite regular updates and complaining about "milking" and no girls/lolis content:LUL:
zooner at its very best :KEK:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
yup, your input in this thread could be described as "sad".
coming into the best milfs netori game with quite regular updates and complaining about "milking" and no girls/lolis content:LUL:
zooner at its very best :KEK:
An opinion is like an asshole, everybody has one... but i give a crap about your truly more substanstial view demonstrated here. So ignore :BootyTime:

Reactions: Cabin and kubaziel

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Finally got around to catching up with this game after a long while. Was really hoping to see Samantha from chapter 1 make an appearance again but my hopes are crushed so far.

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes