Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Could it be, that you have the OP on your ignore list? Links to games are ALWAYS provided in the opening posts.
Reminds me of some monumental (emphasis on mental) dumbass who blocked 7767 because "they" had thread ownership of an NTR game and they didn't want to "support" anyone who supported NTR. Because apparently not blocking the thread ownership bot is supporting NTR now :LOL:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Reminds me of some monumental (emphasis on mental) dumbass who blocked 7767 because "they" had thread ownership of an NTR game and they didn't want to "support" anyone who supported NTR. Because apparently not blocking the thread ownership bot is supporting NTR now :LOL:
That would be a perfect explanation, why so "many" people complained about not seeing links to games in various threads. :ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Wow Now that's something I haven't heard yet...:oops: :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Wow Now that's something I haven't heard yet...:oops: :ROFLMAO:
I've seen it once with someone wondering they couldn't see post #1 on a few threads (iirc it was 7767, they had on ignore). I hope it was the same person, surely there couldn't be two. :ROFLMAO:

Apr 4, 2020
Is this game safe to play anyone know? Going through the comments no one mentioned it had malware so I am assuming it is. Ive been waiting awhile to even start up the game.

Klaudius

Jan 23, 2024
Anyone know how many episodes are planned?
Probably a lot, atleast more than 30 since the story with dad is clearly not progressing for the last few chapters and it's going towards the route of getting Aunt and Mom to learn about each other's "lover". Also there's a few more girls that need to meet each other so there can be more threesomes (hopefully).

Reactions: Taboofan

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop PC, Windows 11 Pro, AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600G, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
Check if you have any graphics card updates. Your system should play this with ease.
i am playing on a I7 4720HQ with GTX 960M.

Reactions: keefer43

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
I updated my graphics card now the game works. I would never have thought of that. Thank you.
I built a PC to a friend of mine and he has RX6600, AMD or combo out of Windows+AMD graphics seem to have always some sort of battle ongoing. Usually Windows should let you pull the updates through „Windows Updates“ but MS is behaving indifferently against AMD.
Zen5 software update for branch prediction is turning into a shit show.
Going offtopic, happy that it works.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Hi I am a latecomer to the game. Not a huge fan of the build a harem game but I am enjoying this one. One small problem I am dead when planting the carbomb. If I warn the guy or run it's the same result I end up dead. It's obvious that I have made a wrong decision somewhere but not sure what it was. So if someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I have not had the mother yet so I can't die before that happens.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Hi I am a latecomer to the game. Not a huge fan of the build a harem game but I am enjoying this one. One small problem I am dead when planting the carbomb. If I warn the guy or run it's the same result I end up dead. It's obvious that I have made a wrong decision somewhere but not sure what it was. So if someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I have not had the mother yet so I can't die before that happens.
You must tell Nora where you are going beforehand

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You have to tell Nora about your activities. If you don't you will die.

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes