Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Many pplz here are familiar with my posts and know that I'm a big fan of this game and never ever criticized vatosgames.

That being said, there's something I clearly don't understand : why do so many devs have a good start, deliver nice updates and then seem to lose the rythm ? Again, I'm not criticizing, I just didn't expect things to go that way with this Dev and I feel a bit disappointed.
Burnout. Not just for the dev but also for the players.
In the begining you're like a demigod with new people coming in every day praising you for your work, after a while the patreon plateaus and there's no new pledgers,all you have is the same people whining and complaining, expecting you to do stuff. Just a normal 9 to 5.

I personally think that there should be a rule or something, that if you can't finish your game before the 2 years mark you should abandon it and start anew.
There should be more incentive for devs to make smaller games and not take on these gargantuan fucking behemots, especially for fresh devs with little experience.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
Game its nice but mother too pale skin scares me as shit.

I like models tho, but somehow , Im losing feel its not like realistic enjoyable living creature its like dry washed bleached puppet.
Plot is very nice.

Reactions: Grish0
Jan 9, 2021
I
Attaching below the AwayFromHome_EP12_GalleryMod.
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • A Scene Gallery to re-play hand picked special moments with the girls
  • An animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
View attachment 961084 View attachment 961094
Enjoy!

PS: I tried to fit in as much animations I possibly can, I might add more later, but I'm to tired now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could we use this mod in android also?

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
Id prefer new chapter update than "christmas special".When is it coming out
View attachment 1143653

Overview:
Your father is an ex-cop. One day he tells you and your maid have to go to Eva's house which is approximately 2500 km away, without giving any reason. Eva is an old acquaintance of your family. You are against this call because going there means almost starting a new life but your maid already prepared everything and ready to hit to road. You'll reunite with your old friends after 12 years and encounter new people while trying to find out why did your father send you away from home.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-25
Release Date: 2021-12-25
Developer: vatosgames - F95
Censored: No
Version: 2022 Christmas Special
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
v2022 Christmas Special

Win: - - -

Main Game

Uncensor Patch: -
Extras: Fan Signature - Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod - XMAS-GalleryMod -
Gallery Mod - Multi Mod

Fission Mailed thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 295048 View attachment 295045 View attachment 295047 View attachment 295046 View attachment 295042 View attachment 295043 View attachment 295044

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Away from Home [v2022 Christmas Special]
DOWNLOAD:

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

May 21, 2018
Burnout. Not just for the dev but also for the players.
In the begining you're like a demigod with new people coming in every day praising you for your work, after a while the patreon plateaus and there's no new pledgers,all you have is the same people whining and complaining, expecting you to do stuff. Just a normal 9 to 5.

I personally think that there should be a rule or something, that if you can't finish your game before the 2 years mark you should abandon it and start anew.
There should be more incentive for devs to make smaller games and not take on these gargantuan fucking behemots, especially for fresh devs with little experience.
Yeah. Like that small ntr game with neighbours and helping. Small, quick and done in a few minutes. The renders weren't bad, the story was short but satisfactory.

• Angry
Reactions: Bobby Boucher™
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes