1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
fonPatreon.png

Overview:
The hero of the game, working as a teacher at the university, go on a long-awaited vacation to the blue sea. In the hope of resting from their colleagues and breaking away with strangers in the warm sun. Will the hero realize his plans on vacation? Will you be able to distribute your attention and time between all the girls in the resort. Can you avoid delicate situations and immerse yourself in exciting adventures with the hero of the game.Sea adventures are waiting for you on the beach, night swimming and hiking through the clubs, comfortable rooms of the Azaria Hotel, resort landscapes, yacht trips, adventures in the jungle.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer: Asario
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.5
Language: Engrish/Russian
Side-Story: , Awesome Vacation: Blue Crush
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

(Note: there is a final v0.8 of the game, but it was only delivered in Russian. So, the English ver is "Abandoned")

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
barhotel_stoika_people.png beachbar_midday2.png Perki23.png darina_b2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Well this looks interesting. Will try it and get back with a review.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
cant seem to find the language option
said main menu but cant find it
im either tired or blinde

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
I'm not sure it can pass for English though must of used google translate. Its so bad it might be better to just play it in Russian and just hope you pick the right choice. and whats with the star wars want a be dude trying to talk like Yoda?
I think this one has to be a pass until the English is understandable and the choices make sense.
to me its almost looks like a child is writing the story and plot on this one.

Reactions: mofonistik and fz

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
Rough.....and what's with the Jedi trying to turn you gay the whole time? Usually when I go on vacations and stay at hotels, the jedi is really helpful....

Reactions: bigpenniser

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm assuming this is being produced by someone who just wants to build a game and isn't serious about making it financially successful. That's the only possible explanation I can think of for the terrible translations.

One would think that if someone is serious, doesn't speak English and wants to sell a game to an English speaking audience, the first thing they would do is hire a quality translator

Reactions: mofonistik

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
I'm assuming this is being produced by someone who just wants to build a game and isn't serious about making it financially successful. That's the only possible explanation I can think of for the terrible translations.

One would think that if someone is serious, doesn't speak English and wants to sell a game to an English speaking audience, the first thing they would do is hire a quality translator
or ask someone that speaks both languages a friend or someone on this forum even anything would be better then what he used

Reactions: mofonistik

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure it can pass for English though must of used google translate. Its so bad it might be better to just play it in Russian and just hope you pick the right choice. and whats with the star wars want a be dude trying to talk like Yoda?
I think this one has to be a pass until the English is understandable and the choices make sense.
to me its almost looks like a child is writing the story and plot on this one.
Its not English its "Engrish".

Reactions: Arkie Rebel
Aug 16, 2017
being English I'm quite used to seeing my native language put through the blender on this sites downloads but this is just about as bad as I have seen.

I did try guessing my way through some of it but, after the chat with the old guy on the beach, I decided to go and search for rocking horse poo because it is stands a better chance for a successful outcome.

why release a game in a language you don't understand? gives the whole thing such a bad impression

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017

I tried this game, and I agree that the broken English in this game is massively bad... Add to that, the whole thing seems rushed, messy, confusing, and hard to really get a grip on what you are really supposed to be doing or how the story is supposed to be progressing... So many elements and what I think are sub-plots get thrown at you, it just makes your head spin and eyes roll back into your head... This doesn't even feel like a visual novel, as more like a grind game with story elements... I understand it might be early into development, but I really think it has a lot of issues to work out, and not just with the text... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: Led

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've only read a few posts and they were all about bad english! Considering the thick skin we all have grown due to this, the level of complains makes me believe that it has to be really really bad! Though i must say, nothing can beat a russian fuck cancer english... I'm gonna try it cuz i'm a sucker for punishment! I'm gonna regret this...

EDIT:
I think @Zippity 's review is rather gracious to be honest. You need to make choices and you have no idea what you are about to say due to the horrible russian->english google translate. Lots of functions are not working yet but for example you can earn money through blackjack minigame that is implemented as much that you can start it.. but not finished so you end up thrown back into the lobby. Not a single sign of "under construction" anywhere, you just sandboxing around for nothing.

And just so you know... you can choose between 3 abilites at the beginning and the "long tongue" is depicted by a guy tonguing his own nose. Speaks volumes.

The only real positive aspect really is probably the least important. Backgrounds are accurately chosen which is suprisingly rare with games. Here, they really give back the feeling of where you are. And the UI is very nice.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes