Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
Yes, by RTSS I meant Riva Turner Statistics Server. For me it's enough to shut it down before starting the game and then I can start it again after game starts and it works that way. You can also add exclusion profile for game.exe to disable detection (so it work automatically) but since I felt that's too generic name I rather workaround it but choice is yours. Either way without one or the other way the game will crash on any animation start.

Last edited:

Jordi Wild

Oct 4, 2017
Yes, by RTSS I meant Riva Turner Statistics Server. For me its enough to shut it down before starting the game and then I can start it again after game starts and it works that way. You can also add exclusion profile for game.exe to disable detection (so it work automatically) but since I felt that's too generic name I rather workaround it but choice is yours. Either way without one or the other way the game will crash on any animation start.
Yeah, that was the problem thanks a lot bro, by disable it the game runs perfectly, can't believe a solution for that came out a year later and not even because of the devs

Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
Most games need that for one reason or the other. I thought it's common knowledge by now to always run games as admin (or at least try admin if you run into issues). I don't bother anymore and I have disabled UAC completely on my admin account though I can't recommend that for normal users who are unaware of possible risks that brings.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Most games need that for one reason or the other. I thought it's common knowledge by now to always run games as admin (or at least try admin if you run into issues). I don't bother anymore and I have disabled UAC completely on my admin account though I can't recommend that for normal users who are unaware of possible risks that brings.
Well every single day, there and probably thousands if not millions of people that play their first ever computer game, so likewise there will continue to be people who have not yet learned this "common" knowledge

Reactions: Feyd

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
are there any news for new version to come out?
Some info from their Patreon (June 1)
(Feels like that they're release something during this summer)

So we have added over 60+ Animated CGs to the Steam Version, well over 2 Hours of new content, and 3 Hours of re-Wittren/Updated Content. What was once a minor update for Steam turned into a structural overhaul, story overhaul, rewrite, and additional content update all in one. We are nothing but thankful for your patience during this time, as we originally only planned to spend three weeks on it.

Finally, what you have all been waiting for...build releases!

There are currently three active builds we have ready and

We would appreciate any feedback on all of these builds as they will go into the final Steam Build and also become the official public demo!

The builds are as follows:
v1.69p.2 ( Demo Build - Ends After Two Days ) (5$ + Patrons)
v1.69p.4 ( Extended Demo Build - Ends After Four Days ) (10$+ Patrons)
vCE-1.69p.b ( Pre-Release Build - For Beta Testers )

For all the Beta testers, please PM us here or on Discord.

Thank you, and we await your feedback!

-Maidensoft

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Updated OP as well as every changelog since 1.0 public. Also fixed one of the bugs where the game crashes from missing sound file.

People will still experience the bit map issue that's been reported many times. It's not connected to a single image. Restart the game and do the same exact scene will proceed just fine. I can't fix wordwrapping (sorry). Only 2/5 uploads are finished. The others are having timeout issues and I have to keep re-trying. Hope you understand.

Sorry Maidensoft.

Reactions: Horalover

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AxeMaidenVana-1.69p.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Some info from their Patreon (June 1)
(Feels like that they're release something during this summer)

So we have added over 60+ Animated CGs to the Steam Version, well over 2 Hours of new content, and 3 Hours of re-Wittren/Updated Content. What was once a minor update for Steam turned into a structural overhaul, story overhaul, rewrite, and additional content update all in one. We are nothing but thankful for your patience during this time, as we originally only planned to spend three weeks on it.

Finally, what you have all been waiting for...build releases!

There are currently three active builds we have ready and

We would appreciate any feedback on all of these builds as they will go into the final Steam Build and also become the official public demo!

The builds are as follows:
v1.69p.2 ( Demo Build - Ends After Two Days ) (5$ + Patrons)
v1.69p.4 ( Extended Demo Build - Ends After Four Days ) (10$+ Patrons)
vCE-1.69p.b ( Pre-Release Build - For Beta Testers )

For all the Beta testers, please PM us here or on Discord.

Thank you, and we await your feedback!

-Maidensoft
Thanks for your info. Do you think they'll add pregnancy?

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes