LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Finally found a new source so expect monthly updates from here on out.
If you want the PSD's, Videos, and Steps for the Anniversary Term it can be found here:
- - - -

On shit internet rn so can't upload to 5 gigs across multiple hosters, sorry.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Found another source that has more of axsens's work

Judwaiser

May 23, 2018
Found another source that has more of axsens's work

I am too scared to create an account on that website to be able to download whatever that might be

lyyx0618

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE =“ Judwaiser,帖子:2565076,成员:633618”]
我太害怕在该网站上创建一个帐户才能下载任何可能的内容
[/引用]不止创建账号 还需要付费

MasterRexiT

Jul 11, 2019
I could look for a better source if you don't like the one I shared, but so far it's the best one I've seen
i don't know if is another source of past terms from her. I read somwhere that you got free coins opon login every day on this site but i can't confirm this cuz from 3 days i try to create acc and got info servers is busy. Trying vpn change ip adress bought 2 difrent phone numbers. this shit rly gives me headache :'(
edit: if any1 have posibility to download from panbaidu pm me

Last edited:

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
So I tried to get access to this element3d site (thanks DarkgunnerX for finding it) but I can not get a QQ account to login to the website. I just get locked out due to my ip which unfortunately using a vpn, tor, or proxy doesn't seem to change anything. But if anyone knows a way to get in let me know.

I'll see if I can't find any other Chinese sites that have a good selection of material cause damn that site had some good shit (assuming it's legit).

Edit: Thanks to the efforts of Rexinator, I have one of the past terms and will have more in time. I'll see what else I can do to get some more content.

Edit 2: Ay, I got access to the site. Used my old phone and for some apparent reason that worked. Anyways I'll be checkin this site out now.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2019
So I tried to get access to this element3d site (thanks DarkgunnerX for finding it) but I can not get a QQ account to login to the website. I just get locked out due to my ip which unfortunately using a vpn, tor, or proxy doesn't seem to change anything. But if anyone knows a way to get in let me know.

I'll see if I can't find any other Chinese sites that have a good selection of material cause damn that site had some good shit (assuming it's legit).

Edit: Thanks to the efforts of Rexinator, I have one of the past terms and will have more in time. I'll see what else I can do to get some more content.

Edit 2: Ay, I got access to the site. Used my old phone and for some apparent reason that worked. Anyways I'll be checkin this site out now.
yo bro let me know what u can get plz

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, lovely people. Just to let everyone know I'm working on a re-upload of every file posted so far. I want them to all follow the same file structure for easier extracting/consistency. Along with that terms 94, 95, 96, 99, 100, 101, and 102 are being posted. Should be up within a day so stay tuned.

And again, special thanks to Rexinator for helping me!
Thanks for the heads up and a big thank you to both you and Rexinator

Reactions: LuckerWolf