AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Someone have uncensored patch for v0.038_1 ?
Welp a demosaic patch isn't coming any time soon. X3
When I tried 2 mod the coding for mosaic shader, it did get rid of the mosaic, but introduced a pink box instead LMFAO. X3
And when trying 2 mess with mosaic material, dat just further BROKE the game. XwX
Also had sim demosaic BepInEx plugins, but a big BUT the BepInEx can't seem to inject its self into the game for the plugins 2 work (did make an issue ticket in BepInEx GitHub already). >w<

So for now all Demosaic HOPE is LOST. XwX

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sias1

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
sias1 Normik1
BepInEx fixed and up to date as of game version 0.038_1a, Chur Welcum. :3
As posted by
kumarin, this is re-upload of his previous work. :3

Just unpack the
ZIP, copy/cut the folder "BepInEx" and the two files named "doorstop_config.ini" + "winhttp.dll", and paste em into game's folder (and do NOT install ReiPatcher it will break BepInEx). :3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
I have the 0.0121 version of the game thats just an animation viewer but the alien is only sucking her tits or tittyfucking her. Is there a newer animation viewer that includes vaginal sex and the other poses as well?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
how do you get the scene in the main post, with the paizuri top down view?

This was only available in the older "Scene Viewer" version -or whatever it was called.
We probably won't see this one in the main game too soon at least until they introduce "rest in a safehous" system
But once in a while a version for only testing h-scenes appears and it's all there, so nothing goes to waste :whistle:

Aug 10, 2019
seems like with each update it gets more broken game play wise. npc girls don't do anything, animations on the npc girls get stuck non of the events work, talking with the girl in alley gets the game stuck so you can't even make it to the town.

lol069069

Jan 10, 2018
It appears the developer has been perpetually adding unnecessary trivial things to the game instead of more animations and core mechanic. Been 2.5 months without actual fresh content

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
It appears the developer has been perpetually adding unnecessary trivial things to the game instead of more animations and core mechanic. Been 2.5 months without actual fresh content
idk man the devil is in the details couple of updates for things like this is completely fine as it will have a bigger impact than you think

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Generally, when it comes to the development of a game, conventional wisdom dictates that you want your systems in place before you go too far with the content in any sense of the word. Most projects that ignore this conventional wisdom tend to flop hard, or become basic bitch VNs or the like. So I dunno....

I don't mind the fact that they're working on the details right now. Plus, unless you're supporting them on ci-en, it's not like it matters, does it?

Plus, if they need/want to experiment, it should be now, when there's less content to break and it's easier to track down bugs and the like to figure out what works and what doesn't work.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

lol069069

Jan 10, 2018
It's good that they're trying to keep the game's foundation stable; but with new updates introducing more bugs and lack of content — it just gets a bit frustrating cause I've been a supporter for 6 months. Maybe I have high hopes idk

Hope the dev doesn't milk their supporters cause their last game was very well done.

Reactions: derakino999

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
It's good that they're trying to keep the game's foundation stable; but with new updates introducing more bugs and lack of content — it just gets a bit frustrating cause I've been a supporter for 6 months. Maybe I have high hopes idk

Hope the dev doesn't milk their supporters cause their last game was very well done.
It might not be what you want to see but this should be how game development goes. Plan out all the features you want first and add them in, then fix the bugs and add content later. The dev could add a ton of new enemies and H animations for the MC first which is probably what you want to see.
But what if they wanted to have NPCs involved? They would have to go back and probably have to change a lot of things to support it.
Or what if they made a bunch of animations already but later decide to implement a technique that gives better breast physics or something? Those animations would then have to be modified again.
If anything, I'm more suspicious of the games in development where every month they only add a bit of new content for a long time. The way I see those games, the game itself is basically done and they're just dripfeeding content to keep people subscribed every month. With what Furonezumi is doing, it looks like they at least have some kind of a vision for a full game and is in the early phases of setting it up.

• Hey there
Reactions: lol069069

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
If anything, I'm more suspicious of the games in development where every month they only add a bit of new content for a long time. The way I see those games, the game itself is basically done and they're just dripfeeding content to keep people subscribed every month. With what Furonezumi is doing, it looks like they at least have some kind of a vision for a full game and is in the early phases of setting it up.
You have no way of knowing that.
It's like if I said that i thought ayamerukie was done and they're kinda pretending to add system mechanics one by one but that on their full build they're already implemented all of them
and not only that, new content on each update is literally the best thing ever, like, how can anyone complain about new content being added?
like the way guilty hell does it, new content each month
there are absolutely zero downsides to that
unless you want to see how the story ends once and for all i guess...
but i don't think anyone would rather have that instead of more content

but anyway your point was that you thought their games are already finished, well, we literally have no way of knowing either way, not even in ayamerukie's case really
you say with this game it looks like they are in the early phases of setting up
well, on games that have new content each month it's the same, they are in the early phases of setting up the content and h scenes

and to be honest? if you think about it, even if both were dripfeeding content, the one that gives us h scenes is better, because it gives us something to enjoy at least, system mechanics on the other hand give us... nothing
at least not yet, i know they are good cuz they are the foundation for the game later on and all that and yes that's good
but ye

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes