SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Actually, it's the credit card companies stop servicing dlsite (and ci-en and else), because dlsite sells adult contents.
Yet there loads of other adult content they happy lets us use them on but heaven forbid it adult games
yeah I just learned that... I'm an adult and I can't buy adult things with my money that makes no fucking sense.
Nothing makes any fucking sense after letting the nuts tell us what to do.

Aug 10, 2019
I got my hands on points. (felt like in those old movies where a man in long coat and sunglasses goes in to a book store kind of thing) the update added a new map, it updated alleyway starting to feel like a game now there are zones and places to enter. there is nothing else. just a update showing how the game is starting to come together. i like to support Devs, but now that its harder to do so I'll be saving my points to buy the game when it comes out.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I got my hands on points. (felt like in those old movies where a man in long coat and sunglasses goes in to a book store kind of thing) the update added a new map, it updated alleyway starting to feel like a game now there are zones and places to enter. there is nothing else. just a update showing how the game is starting to come together. i like to support Devs, but now that its harder to do so I'll be saving my points to buy the game when it comes out.
Lucky you i saw how much a three ring circus it is to get them ,i said pass which suck as there are things i wanted to buy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrocumer34
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes