Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Next update comes out this Sunday I believe, I will be uploading it as soon as I get the next update. Just keep in mind that the old link will be down due to me swapping it with the new version. I will also add de-mosaic again to make your lives easier.
Edit: The twitter account says it won't be released until the afternoon of the 30th. I'll look to see if it does come out, but looks like we have to wait a couple more days.

Last edited:

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
Next update comes out this Sunday I believe, I will be uploading it as soon as I get the next update. Just keep in mind that the old link will be down due to me swapping it with the new version. I will also add de-mosaic again to make your lives easier.
(y)

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
How to get game over scene? When I lose all hp it just says rebreath and when i select it nothing happens

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
Aight so here's the link
Demosiac is included, but it doesn't look great on every scene so if you don't like it cut bepinex out.
As for what's new:
-Revision of the map
-New enemy with a new animation
-New debug to activate the new hair, it is done with the u or k keys I believe and to change back use the b or n keys
That's pretty much it, enjoy!
Thank you friend :love:

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Am I daft or is it impossible for the npc girl to get fucked by the zombies or dogs or anything for that matter? And is there a way for the dog enemies to naturally force a blowjob/doggystyle on the mc at all without needing her HP to hit zero? Seems like all the dog can do is hit her dealing damage or knock her down which leads to sniffing then panty ripping in a lop?
Using the most recent update shared on Jan 31.

I know that you can just use the image viewer thing to give full animations and everything, it's just wierd that it seems impossable to do it during normal play

Last edited:

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Am I daft or is it impossible for the npc girl to get fucked by the zombies or dogs or anything for that matter? And is there a way for the dog enemies to naturally force a blowjob/doggystyle on the mc at all without needing her HP to hit zero? Seems like all the dog can do is hit her dealing damage or knock her down which leads to sniffing then panty ripping in a lop?
Using the most recent update shared on Jan 31.

I know that you can just use the image viewer thing to give full animations and everything, it's just wierd that it seems impossable to do it during normal play
Oh good lord I AM daft. At least partially so. I forgot about trying sprinting/dashing, since once you use it up and she goes into a "fatigued/tired" pose the next hit WILL be an instant down then it's just a toss up on what h-scene you'll get.

But my original question still stand's with the npc girl. Only thing I have seen done to her is the zombie dog sniffing crotch then cunnilingus and the zombie tit grab and break.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes