Nov 22, 2018
Am I daft or is it impossible for the npc girl to get fucked by the zombies or dogs or anything for that matter?
And is there a way for the dog enemies to naturally force a blowjob/doggystyle on the mc at all without needing her HP to hit zero?
Except the NPC at the west side is being fxxked at the beginning, you need to let the mob to hit the NPC's HP to zero.
You can make a forced-down for MC by being hit when out of stamina. You can just dash to waste it.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Except the NPC at the west side is being fxxked at the beginning, you need to let the mob to hit the NPC's HP to zero.
You can make a forced-down for MC by being hit when out of stamina. You can just dash to waste it.

I let the npc's hp go to zero and all she does it fall to the ground face down and twitch every so often and no enemies care to do anything to her. they just walk over her and only a text bubble saying "Thanks!" shows up

Nov 22, 2018
I let the npc's hp go to zero and all she does it fall to the ground face down and twitch every so often and no enemies care to do anything to her. they just walk over her and only a text bubble saying "Thanks!" shows up
Oh, it was “fixed”?
If using downed NPC to block the mobs’ grab attack is not working, then I have no idea on how to make the mobs fxxk the NPCs.

gleires

Feb 25, 2022
gostaria que me respondesse uma duvida se possivel, ja fiz o download desse game em diversos sites, mas sempre acontece o mesmo quando eu entro no jogo simplesmente varias opções ficam faltando, varias cenas, e em versões anteriores o mesmo, em algumas o jogo buga logo de inicio. como posso resolver isso?
I would like you to answer a question if possible, I have already downloaded this game from several sites, but the same thing always happens when I enter the game, simply several options are missing, several scenes, and in previous versions the same, in some the game bugs right from the start. how can i resolve this?

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Judging from posts on cien and twitter it looks like the next update will have new clothes and the inventory will allow you to remove clothes. I hope this is the case because stockings look like they can be removed which would be a win for everyone. When it updates I will make a link, until then good day.

Edit: Looks like the new update will be out on Feb 28th

Last edited:

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
how to get the bunny girl costume?

and, does the free fucking system getting update?

Last edited:

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Aight looks like new update will be out soon, I will make link as soon as I get it and have time to. It should be out Wednesday morning at least that's what I believe.

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
The free fucking system is not getting an update currently, but the dev is planning in the future to implement it into the actual game as for the bunny suit costume I don't believe there is one currently, could be in the next update?
i see, thank you

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Here is the link to the new update with the uncensor included! If you want the censor back as some animations look distorted with it on remove the bepinex file. Sadly looks like there isn't a way in this update to become fully nude, but with more clothing and inventory changes that might change in future updates. Anyways enjoy!
well.. my antivirus says this file has trojan script wacatac.html virus and the virus is totally active, this is the 1st time i encountered warning

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
I fucking hate win10

Garbage ass antivirus that needs a guide to make it chill the fuck down, but all the microsoft adware? That's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
Fuck you Microsoft

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
well.. my antivirus says this file has trojan script wacatac.html virus and the virus is totally active, this is the 1st time i encountered warning
Was it scanned with windows defender? Cause could be related to the problem.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Was it scanned with windows defender? Cause could be related to the problem.
yeah it was windows defender... i was just surprised coz this is the 1st time i got a warning,, i know how antivirus gives false positive warnings

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
Here is the link to the new update with the uncensor included! If you want the censor back as some animations look distorted with it on remove the bepinex file. Sadly looks like there isn't a way in this update to become fully nude, but with more clothing and inventory changes that might change in future updates. Anyways enjoy!
Idk whats happening, but Mini Map is not working. Only demo scene

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes