RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Are you planning to charge for access to the "betas"? If so then yes you are planning to charge sooo what i said makes perfect sense.... "charge anything at all".
No, betas will be free too. I'm planning on rewarding those who pledge with first access for a whole 24-48 hours. That's as much to iron out any major issues before a public release as it is to reward pledging. Still, the plan is for all releases to go public, including the beta releases. Hell, I already gave Oiz permission to upload releases here. I just asked for a 24 hour window to fix any identified bugs.

Reactions: Gomez and baka

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
There's a new version up at 4chan but I wouldn't bother. The picture folder is 7 megabytes in total and there's not a single h-scene.

Reactions: a meme

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
Damn, really? Hoped there would be an H-scene or two at least.

EDIT: Also noticed that the sack pulldown CG hasn't been redrawn yet, thought it was redrawn last update?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Holy shit, he actually released a new version? 0.0

Anything is a blessing at this point!

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Maybe the proble with yummy is not is will or work maybe he just bad as planing, progaming, and rpg maker.
Maybe the best think to do for yummy is to find a good friend and do only the draw and the script

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
patchnotes for 0.11 please? (if there are any)
Barely any noticeable changes. It's more of an "update" just for the sake of releasing something to ease people.
Yummy said update 0.12 or 0.13 will contain content and actual scenes.

Whether those updates arrive anytime soon is another discussion :L

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Maybe the proble with yummy is not is will or work maybe he just bad as planing, progaming, and rpg maker.
Maybe the best think to do for yummy is to find a good friend and do only the draw and the script
LOL... Then, that can only mean the issue is actually more than just 'bad planning'. It's an acute lack of ability to learn from mistakes. Because, if you fail to plan in a 'good' manner for over 3 years straight, then something much, much worse is going on than just 'bad planning'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
=> for some 2d games

Aylia's link => 0.11: ( 2/12/2017 )

;)
Update to 0.11 for Pc (Mega shared by @fred023)

Changelog N/A

Edit: Updated OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy and Hamdish
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes