RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
LOL... Then, that can only mean the issue is actually more than just 'bad planning'. It's an acute lack of ability to learn from mistakes. Because, if you fail to plan in a 'good' manner for over 3 years straight, then something much, much worse is going on than just 'bad planning'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And we're getting it for free so who cares how long it takes? That seems to be the thing many, many people forget.

Reactions: waffel

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im not sure i will try this one, if theres little content why bother?
so, finally an update, of course we can argue about the quantity and why it took so long, but thats useless, its out and thats a good thing, i hope.
so, is this good or bad? i will wait until next month to decide, hopefully we get another update and then we know its a good thing.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
And we're getting it for free so who cares how long it takes? That seems to be the thing many, many people forget.
1. Go stand in the street
2. Yell "FREE PANCAKES FOR EVERYONE!!!"
3. Person comes up and ask: "when are they ready?"
4. Answer: "in a minute!"
5. Two years later, no pancakes after making a dozen more promises and showing pictures of pancakes
6. You come along saying "dude, they're free, stop complaining!"

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
I were bored and I found 1 new art/cg.. maybe someone is more lucky? :D Well, to me it look like mainly a story progression.. (1 new quest begin and another one expands). Im not complaining, Im just letting you know.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Changelog didn't specify one thing I care about: any new scenes apart from the existing ones?

Aug 6, 2016

So, you guys voted and you guys decided, Aylia from Aylia's Story is coming to Heaven City!

Already talked to YummyTiger and he was excited and extremely cooperative so this will be easy to make. To be fair it's nothing that we hadn't talk about a few times in the past, he is putting up a nice little package with assets for us to help bringing Aylia to the world of Alansya.

For now we're super busy and exicted to work on version 0.84 to give you guys a great patch somewhere next month, but after that we'll probably be able to start working on the crossover and soon (when they are not super busy) our CG team will start working on their version of Aylia just like Muku rendered Chloe on his style and we'll show the results to you guys.

I hope you guys are as excited for this as we are, I'm sure Ayame and Aylia will have a lot of fun together.
Lol I think there is going to be more Aliya's story content in that game than the actual Aliya's story game.

Reactions: Onysko

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
3 years is a yikes, but that goblin is still the best character I've seen in ages. If he doesn't take another 3 years to do from what I saw is at best a demo, then maybe it's worth a wait.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Acryz

Oct 25, 2017
need some help with this game... in a 2nd day speack with all and after coming back to the home cant enter it... and cant back town... what i should do with this

Thirak

Mar 26, 2017
need some help with this game... in a 2nd day speack with all and after coming back to the home cant enter it... and cant back town... what i should do with this
Same, i guess that is the actual end of this version (?)

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
People wanted a release, they got a release. Was it up to the standard I would like? No, hence why it is an "alpha" release. Meaning of "alpha release": A release that is working but missing functionality and is likely to contain a number of bugs. The purpose is to allow users to test and pass on feedback.

So, if you see an "alpha" release and you rush to play it expecting a great experience, you're not understanding the terminology being used. It's already served it's purpose in getting me the feedback I wanted and things have been tidied up. I tried to make that abundantly clear in the posting. I also disabled the battle system to ensure people didn't waste much time getting to the very limited new content. There are only 3 new CGs, an introduction to quest lines, some facesets, and a slew of minor dialogue events. It wasn't even close to being what I'd consider a major update, hence no pledges were run.

Thank you for the comments, I'll take them into consideration and try to improve.

So you have an entire framework of game variables and switches to use for literally everything and he still manages to fuck up some stock script? Impressive.
Stock script? That's not a stock script. Most of the scripts added are custom, and that particular custom script has been nearly rewritten. I don't use much stock anything.

Lol I think there is going to be more Aliya's story content in that game than the actual Aliya's story game.
I'll take that bet. They'd need to add over 10 CGs, 10+ portraits including multiple faces, 10+ facesets, and that doesn't include enemies, sprites, tilesets, menu graphics, etc. I'm betting the cameo doesn't add that much.

Me too, I supported him for a year. What lame waste of money...
What money? Did you pledge the ONE time April 2016 for Hunter's Quest's translation? If you were unsatisfied with that translation, you can get a refund. I've made that abundantly clear. So, I ask again, what money did you waste?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes