RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
So, looking at the patreon. It says there will be a public release of 0.12 in November 2020. I'm very excited to play this update! :)
There's just a lil' typo error, Nov 20202.
I'm very excited too.
Trying to upload my consciousness in a time capsule right now.

No offense, I just hope you found some time to work on your little big project from time to time YT. :)
With all the shit that fall on our heads this year, I think we all need some Aylia love (Bogwort too. Maybe more than us?)

Reactions: Kemannaro

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Well if his Trello is anywhere near accurate, he is *very* close to a potential release. As in the test and debug phase of development. I know many people are pessimistic and sarcastic in their expectations here, but I'm still pretty hopeful to see an update on this in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

Sep 16, 2018
Well if his Trello is anywhere near accurate, he is *very* close to a potential release. As in the test and debug phase of development. I know many people are pessimistic and sarcastic in their expectations here, but I'm still pretty hopeful to see an update on this in the next 4 to 6 weeks.
Since I've been following this (I guess about 4 or 5 years now) the game has been within a month of release at least 3 different times, including the declaration that if it wasn't finished whatever was finished would just be released. Every time absolutely nothing happened, followed by months of radio silence.

This project will always be about a month away from release.

It sucks, I'd like to see this succeed too because the developer is a great artist with fantastic ideas but there is absolutely no reason to believe that this time is any different from all the other times he was just a couple weeks away from an update. I still follow the thread and my opinion at this point is if it comes out that'd be great, otherwise it's whatever.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
It sucks, I'd like to see this succeed too because the developer is a great artist with fantastic ideas but there is absolutely no reason to believe that this time is any different from all the other times he was just a couple weeks away from an update. I still follow the thread and my opinion at this point is if it comes out that'd be great, otherwise it's whatever.
Yep! I think lots of us feel the same.

A chance that this site offers tons of awesome games for the "it's whatever" part. Currently replaying (the unfinished :cry:) Being a DIK.

Waiting for the "that'd be great" part in parallel.
By the way, my fellows English native speakers, I'm curious, is it correct to say that? -> Waiting for the "that'd be great" part in parallel.
The parallel part I mean, or did you say this in another form?

Asking that because, for exemple :

To say Good luck, you guys can say "break a leg" too.
In French I'll say : Bonne chance. or : Merde.
But I'll not say : Casse toi une patte!

Don't know if my exemple is the perfect exemple...
Is parallel used only for geometry things? Or can it be used for describing mulitasking too?

Sorry for this 5mn of culture things on a full of pervs site XD

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
There are no guarantees if and when a game may get updated when it comes to amateur (or even professional) games. But I don't see any real gain to leading anyone along that there would be an update to this if Yummy didn't actually intend on having one. Now intentions have a way of not always manifesting sure, but I still suspect we may actually see an update for this before too long.

As as for the use of parallel in English. Yes it can be used in a variety of ways. Geometric is one way, but you can use it to indicate two separate sequences being done simultaneously. Your use of it in "Waiting for the 'that'd be great' part in parallel." is not typically how that is stated. Not wrong, just uncommon outside of certain groups of speakers. In this community you are likely to encounter many users who would use "in parallel" in such a manner. Non-computer people would probably state it something like "I am playing the unfinished part now while waiting for the 'that would be great' part to possibly happen."

Language (and this games prognosis) can be a subjective thing however so others may disagree with me.

Reactions: BobKels0

rudz

Jun 11, 2018
Patreon description updated, now says " MV Test v. 0.12 coming early December 2020 ".

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
The message has changed to " Public Release -- MV Test v. 0.12 coming December 2020 " I still believe in YummyTigers words :) He said there will be a December release so there will be!

Reactions: Kemannaro
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes