RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Sure, on this little forum with only one thread and 40+ mods, they have nothing other to do than watching this thread and reading us flamming and trolling each others without doing nothing.

Btw I totally agree with you WardenRevan . And you(we) haven't tasted 2021 yet.
Try Karryn's Prison if you haven't yet, a pretty nice game, high level of replayability while waiting for this one or other games to complete.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'm gonna give you guys a grace period to cease this on-and-off "discussion" (pretty sure all we know, it isn't) right here. Any "discussion" onward will be subsequently deleted or warned (if necessary). For those who will be screaming "oppressions", read HERE again and make you understand it first.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I'm gonna give you guys a grace period to cease this on-and-off "discussion" (pretty sure all we know, it isn't) right here. Any "discussion" onward will be subsequently deleted or warned (if necessary). For those who will be screaming "oppressions", read HERE again and make you understand it first.

General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
Yummytiger, the person behind this thread, has been trolling on different forums for several years now, always giving out false information and lie about the state of his game. I believe that is a massive infringement of Rule #1. I think the mods should take action and close this thread, maybe even ban Yummytiger.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
Yummytiger, the person behind this thread, has been trolling on different forums for several years now, always giving out false information and lie about the state of his game. I believe that is a massive infringement of Rule #1. I think the mods should take action and close this thread, maybe even ban Yummytiger.
Odd definition of trolling, but okay. Close the thread and ban me. But, please be consistent. I believe under this definition, you should close over half of the entire forum's threads. I mean, missing release dates is trolling now, which pretty much covers about every amateur development on here, including almost 100% of the largest projects.

I also don't think the majority of people want the thread closed. I truly believe the majority of people just want everyone to stop posting in it until I release something. So, I'll abide by their wishes. Ban me, close the thread, whatever you choose to do. I'll post again when I release something. Here's to a good 2021.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
I guess we all get a bit carried away here and I feel a little guilty for calling Yummy troll, but only a little, because after years of development he remain comically bad at predicting his future. :p

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Worth mentioning none of us called a year in lockdown. hindisight is 20/20

Its hard to let go of a development. I hope as much for their good of mind they get to release something they can be happy with.

I think it shows atleast a doggedness to try and finish something one has started.......Just maybe dont go announcing dates and go with the classic blizzard 'when its ready' approach imo

Yummy enjoy 2021 and i hope it goes well for ya

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
ok so, i'm playing the game and "finished" the lida's quest. i want to know if that is all you can do in the current version because if not, my game bugged. i can't get back to the village because the goblin say that we are done going to the village today, and i can't go outside because the goblin say that his house in the other way, AND when i try to go to his house, he say that we need to talk to some people before nightfall... so i'm stuck. if there are more content to play, anybody can share a save with me?
tHIS. eVEN STARTED A NEW GAME....

Sep 16, 2018
I'll be posting a few test builds over the course of this week and next on Discord. Assuming everything goes well, there should be a release. This release will be public from the get go, people have waited long enough. I'll also post more updated information on my Patreon when the first test goes on Discord.
Genuinely curious, did anything ever get released to discord for testing? Doesn't look like any info got posted to Patreon other than a happy new year post.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i see this game as a utter failure the lack of communication is terrible and the updates barely come on time or none at all for a longtime so in my eyes this game has been abandoned

Reactions: Frosty92

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Well when I looked a couple days ago, the trello page for this game was pretty empty. That hasn't been the case for a few years now I think. So I suspect *something* happened, probably a beta/test release to his supporters I would guess. But I am not on the discord or patreon to know for sure. I seem to remember Yummy's test cycles run long, and going by historic data I would not expect to see an actual public release for a few more weeks or even months. And that is if Yummy doesn't get too distracted by the rest of his life to generously gift us with a free public release of his art.

So I keep checking every couple months, and will continue to do so for a least a while longer. This game was well worth that amount of negligible effort.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Genuinely curious, did anything ever get released to discord for testing? Doesn't look like any info got posted to Patreon other than a happy new year post.
There were 3 very short tests of the MV setup to test for the lag issues I've had and a few other things. They were not playable beyond a map or two and they did not warrant a public post. They were successful though, and I think the lag issue is resolved.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes