RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So how long until the new update being upload on this site? Anyone on discord that receiving the game link, would you kindly let us know how much new content and the playtime of this update compare to the old version?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This game has the one of the things I dislike the most:
A forced mascot/companion character.

Otherwise, it's pretty fun :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm sure there are many more all over the place but this is the first Creator I saw actively go out of his way to lie to people
He really should at the very least let us know what was the stage of his game right now, how big is the next update, how many map, how many event, how many H content,... but nope, we truly are clueless and completely in the dark
Good news is that there's so many great games popping out every week for us to distract while waiting to see the next update, the bad news is that I don't think within our lifetime even have a chance to see the next release. Maybe the next generation will be?

Reactions: Fenris_Wolffe

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
He really should at the very least let us know what was the stage of his game right now, how big is the next update, how many map, how many event, how many H content,... but nope, we truly are clueless and completely in the dark
Good news is that there's so many great games popping out every week for us to distract while waiting to see the next update, the bad news is that I don't think within our lifetime even have a chance to see the next release. Maybe the next generation will be?
Stage of the game right now is it doesn't work. You will crash when the game tries to load missing assets throughout the prologue. The next thing that will be released will be a working version of 0.11 in MV with either new artwork or significant artwork upgrades. There are 24 maps that will be playable in the next release and around 38 maps currently in the game in place for 0.15. The 0.11 MV release only has ecchi scenes similar to the prologue. The 0.15 release has more ecchi scenes, flashing scenes, 2 blowjob scenes, groping scenes, and 2 titfuck scenes. I can't answer whether the game will be released in your lifetime, I hope it is. If people want to close the thread, label it abandoned, or whatever makes them feel better, that's F95 admin's call. I am still working on it, as the creator, I have not abandoned it, but apparently people think "On Hold" is not enough, so do what you will.

Glad the many new games are keeping you busy! There are some good ones. Wish I liked 3D stuff though.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
YummyTiger
As a former patreon, good luck getting a new version out. While I enjoyed the original prologue, I found that the reworks detracted from the game (for me at least). Partially due to that, but mostly due to the shifting patreon style (compare your old promises on the ULMF thread with what it became), lack of visible progress, and questionable integrity (months of silence where you reworked something, with most of those reworks being reworked several times more without your supporters being able to verify that they even occurred), I won't be hoping back on the bandwagon as a supporter. I wish you the best with getting the game out though, I was a supporter back in the early days due to enjoying what there was after all.

Note: that was intended to be skeptical but leaning towards positive/supportive if it wasn't clear

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Stage of the game right now is it doesn't work. You will crash when the game tries to load missing assets throughout the prologue. The next thing that will be released will be a working version of 0.11 in MV with either new artwork or significant artwork upgrades. There are 24 maps that will be playable in the next release and around 38 maps currently in the game in place for 0.15. The 0.11 MV release only has ecchi scenes similar to the prologue. The 0.15 release has more ecchi scenes, flashing scenes, 2 blowjob scenes, groping scenes, and 2 titfuck scenes. I can't answer whether the game will be released in your lifetime, I hope it is. If people want to close the thread, label it abandoned, or whatever makes them feel better, that's F95 admin's call. I am still working on it, as the creator, I have not abandoned it, but apparently people think "On Hold" is not enough, so do what you will.

Glad the many new games are keeping you busy! There are some good ones. Wish I liked 3D stuff though.
It's nice of you to share your problem. I can offer a solution, if you are looking for it.

About missing assets: if you have too many missing assets, then build a new game. Yes, put it together again. A "0.11v" shouldn't take too long to rebuild (less than 1 full-time week or a part-time month). Save a copy of your build before injecting fancy codes in it. If a code doesn't work, skip it. If you are not a programmer, keep it simple. Use what works.

24-38 maps? Do you mean 24-38 locations (my math is: 1 room + 1 street = 2 locations)? The question would be - if you have a broken build, why would you build it up? If it doesn't work, you only waste your time with it. Fix it or build a new one.

Well, right now your project is as good as abandoned. I hope you will fix it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes