RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Don't give him any ideas :D
Especially considering that a new version named RPG Maker MZ got released in August 2020.
Judging by endless teasing he has plenty of ideas.

Hopefully, in June something finally will be finished.

Mejora

Jan 26, 2018
Been waiting for a release since 2013, and I thought he'd have left the project, but alas I'm happy to be in the wrong and a new update is rolling in, however considering its yummy i doubt it'll be released anytime soon (considering the last patreon post regarding release date said in May). Truly its a sad tale that the hype was just too much for him to handle and battling between releasing the content and suffer the backlash of incomplete expectatives or delaying the release for increasing its quality.

All in all, Yummy is as flawed as we are, yet at least he isnt scummy, unlike the OG creator of Urban Demons (not solarion) nor yandereDev.

Yummy, if you read this (which im sure you will), keep steady and dont rush it, okay? Been waiting for 8 years, I can wait more. Last thing I want is a scuffed game.

Kind Regards,

One of the many lurker fans you've got.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Hey! I'm also one of the many lurker fans he got, lol.

I remember when the first (and only) demo came out,

tenor.gif

and I said in passing, in some other forum, that it took me more than an hour to see everything and I enjoyed it a lot. Well, people chew me out like crazy for that, because the hot topic was that the actual content was only 30 minutes long or so. Guy can't take a break. His art is great, the idea behind the game is solid and he never did it for the money. IIRC he only received money for that single demo and maybe for another update for patreons only, and that's it.

Sure, it's taking forever and I'd love to play some good hours of this in my lifetime and it may never happen.

But, at least Yummy didn't scam anybody and if it never comes out, at least the little there is it's good. So, chill out people. Let's be nice to each other.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hey! I'm also one of the many lurker fans he got, lol.

I remember when the first (and only) demo came out,

View attachment 1226592

and I said in passing, in some other forum, that it took me more than an hour to see everything and I enjoyed it a lot.
Same. Was it ULMF? I bet that's what it was. Feels so long ago. Whenever this new update comes out it's gonna feel kinda nostalgic playing it. The first demo of this game was one of the first games I had played. Along with Legend of Queen Opala.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Same. Was it ULMF? I bet that's what it was. Feels so long ago. Whenever this new update comes out it's gonna feel kinda nostalgic playing it. The first demo of this game was one of the first games I had played. Along with Legend of Queen Opala.
Maaaaan, yeah, it was ULMF, how did you know that, lmao?

I went to check on that old thread and it seems the demo came out in 2016, that's almost 5 years ago already! It is a long time , specially in fap times because those are like dog years, everything just feels longer.

I also think it's going to feel kinda nostalgic when a new update comes out. While this wasn't my first h-game, games like Aylia's Story, Virgin Island and Rhodes Fortress were kind of my revival of playing this kind of game. Before that I played some real old shit like True Love, Runaway Story, 3 Sisters Story, X-Change and stuff like that. Feels like ancient times.

Anyway, don't want to derail this thread. Been a cool trip down h-memory lane. So, here we are, waiting once again for the next Yummy's update.

Reactions: Xill

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Maaaaan, yeah, it was ULMF, how did you know that, lmao?

I went to check on that old thread and it seems the demo came out in 2016, that's almost 5 years ago already! It is a long time , specially in fap times because those are like dog years, everything just feels longer.

I also think it's going to feel kinda nostalgic when a new update comes out. While this wasn't my first h-game, games like Aylia's Story, Virgin Island and Rhodes Fortress were kind of my revival of playing this kind of game. Before that I played some real old shit like True Love, Runaway Story, 3 Sisters Story, X-Change and stuff like that. Feels like ancient times.

Anyway, don't want to derail this thread. Been a cool trip down h-memory lane. So, here we are, waiting once again for the next Yummy's update.
Just 1 word though: Will it worth it? Will the update worth the wait after for so long? Love the demo despite it got so many bugs so hopefully this one won't have too many of it, at least we only need to wait for 1 more day (?) to see how it will be

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Just 1 word though: Will it worth it? Will the update worth the wait after for so long? Love the demo despite it got so many bugs so hopefully this one won't have too many of it, at least we only need to wait for 1 more day (?) to see how it will be
No, it won't be worth 5 years. Although, I'm not really sure how much 5 years of zero pay is worth, but that's another topic. That ship has sailed, and trying to chase something that would be worth 5 years of work will only perpetuate the cycle. I'm aiming to move forward with the MV version and keep releasing on a consistent schedule going forward. If you play any release expecting 5 years of content, you're going to be sorely disappointed. I'd suggest playing it for what it is and enjoying what is there. At a minimum, it shouldn't be the bugfest that was 0.11, which was always meant to be an alpha, not a real release. The releases prior to that were largely bug free.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No, it won't be worth 5 years. Although, I'm not really sure how much 5 years of zero pay is worth, but that's another topic. That ship has sailed, and trying to chase something that would be worth 5 years of work will only perpetuate the cycle. I'm aiming to move forward with the MV version and keep releasing on a consistent schedule going forward. If you play any release expecting 5 years of content, you're going to be sorely disappointed. I'd suggest playing it for what it is and enjoying what is there. At a minimum, it shouldn't be the bugfest that was 0.11, which was always meant to be an alpha, not a real release. The releases prior to that were largely bug free.
I see, thank you for your reply and explanation. Love the demo so I want to see how the MV version will be like, if it was bug free then I can check out all the available content in it

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Just one or two scripts waiting to be moved. Maybe Yummy doesn't have a lot of time for scripts.. and maybe he doesn't do ∿all∿ scripts, but, hey, he is still positive and honest. And June is not over, yet. It'll be ok.
ezgi.gif

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just one or two scripts waiting to be moved. Maybe Yummy doesn't have a lot of time for scripts.. and maybe he doesn't do ∿all∿ scripts, but, hey, he is still positive and honest. And June is not over, yet. It'll be ok.
View attachment 1258387
And he just post another Status update on his Patreon, even though it got blocked I could have guess it was another "unfortunate event" happened and the game update got delayed again

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, at least he has found time for an unfortunate post this month. A lot of frequent posts. Gj, Yummy.
View attachment 1262259
Look like YummyTiger finally being serious this time, he post the Trello for people to look at the game development progress and so far it look very good

Hopefully we can finally see the next update soon, after so many years of waiting

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

Ensiferum

Oct 7, 2018
Look like YummyTiger finally being serious this time, he post the Trello for people to look at the game development progress and so far it look very good

Hopefully we can finally see the next update soon, after so many years of waiting
Sorry for bad english
This story reminds me of the endless development of Star Citizen, by the way they also have a roadmap and a delay in release. Why release a game if it is enough to feed people with promises to bring money.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry for bad english
This story reminds me of the endless development of Star Citizen, by the way they also have a roadmap and a delay in release. Why release a game if it is enough to feed people with promises to bring money.
I feel the same because for years beside this demo we didn't get any new update at all, but at least unlike Star Citizen Yummy actually close his monthly pay on Patreon and only accept the money again when he's release a new update

Frosty92

May 12, 2017

Hopefully.. God bless the new Trello. :D

Mertonus

Jun 11, 2017
Damn when I read your name, the nostalgia hit me hard. ^^

Read your concept and later played the demo back on the Legendofkrytsal forums when you first posted it.

Its nice to see you still want to complete it, wishing you all the best with your game(y).

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
Victoria III or chapter 1 on this i wonder which one will come out first.. I heard devs say Victoria III will be out by 2048
P.S: Pls don't ban im just kidding.... : ) i guess..
And the winner is Victoria III..

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes