RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
God damn. I played the prologue to this when it came out on the Legend of Krystal forum or ULMF which feels like 10 years ago now. I can't believe it's still going. Looked forward to this one, it seemed very similar to Virgin Island. I'll take a buggy alpha at this point, just want to see how it looks.

Reactions: Dalurker

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Way back when this thing had just appeared, a lot of people were talking about how the development was taking forever.
And i was one of them. Even back then i was not actually expecting anything to come out of this.
Seeing the [On Hold] tag now, years later, seem to be proof enough that i was right.

Just change the [On Hold] to [Abandoned] and we're good.
I mean, version 0.11 after 4 years?
Yeah, this thing ain't going anywhere.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Honestly, I am a sucker for corruption and I recall the story being interesting and art being good...but fuck I thought this died like one of the Krystal games.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Honestly, I am a sucker for corruption and I recall the story being interesting and art being good...but fuck I thought this died like one of the Krystal games.
It's not dead, there have been 3 alphas in the past month as development started back up and I ironed out the MV release. Glad you liked the art, it's even better in MV where I'm not restricted to 640x480. That said, it's been a journey to get everything transferred over and new plugins working.

Last edited:

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
It's not dead, there have been 3 alphas in the past month as development started back up and I ironed out the MV release. Glad you liked the art, it's even better in MV where I'm not restricted to 640x480. That said, it's been a journey to get everything transferred over and new plugins working.
I don't particularly care for other people hating on it, I loved the prologue and honestly take ur time, really enjoyed it.

Reactions: NoMoreParanoia

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
YT, where would you suggest I look for updates on your game? I'm interested in seeing in everything you're doing.
I try to make posts to Patreon public, but I can't if there is even a hint of NSFW content. That's about the only place I post status updates. Right now, the only releases have been alphas for testing. They're not really worth playing yet. I'm hopeful the next public release will drop fairly soon, but even that will be mostly to get things back to where they were in VX Ace.

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
This game brings back good and bad memories:

Good were those moments where there was hype for how great this game could have been.
Bad because it was delayed a lot and ended up in oblivion.
Aylia is one of the sexiest protagonists that have been seen in adult rpgmaker games and I think that today many of us who lost confidence in YT want to be excited about this game again.

I hope one day to be able to play the full version and be able to say: "the wait was worth it". That's why I wish you the greatest of successes YT.

~ Finishing a personal project that excites you does not have an expiration date ~

Last edited:

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
It's kind of fascinating to see that he is still pretending to work on the game.
At this point I'm pretty much convinced that constantly lying is his fetish, otherwise nothing he says would make any sense.

Reactions: bluedrakken

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
I'm drunk. But even with my drunk eyes I can see overhyped opportunity. Yummy, shame on you to not take an advantage. Weak man. >_<

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
danjuro83: Thanks, appreciate the kind words.

Bobbos: Well, there have been 3 MV alphas released since the beginning of September with updated artwork, maps, MV scripts, etc. I've made it a point to show off new content and artwork with Patreon posts since I started working on the game again.

Reactions: Feyd and Danjuro83

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
danjuro83: Thanks, appreciate the kind words.

Bobbos: Well, there have been 3 MV alphas released since the beginning of September with updated artwork, maps, MV scripts, etc. I've made it a point to show off new content and artwork with Patreon posts since I started working on the game again.
The fact you haven't made any preview or teaser pics for the public in years is mind boggling. Let the people see you are doing something rather than us just relying on your word and the complaining might die a little. All we see is "Game will be out at the end of this month" then 4-5 months pass until you return with the same news.

Reactions: poohead13
Sep 16, 2018
The fact you haven't made any preview or teaser pics for the public in years is mind boggling. Let the people see you are doing something rather than us just relying on your word and the complaining might die a little. All we see is "Game will be out at the end of this month" then 4-5 months pass until you return with the same news.
Teaser images will be posted by the end of the month

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Chartog: I have not released anything public because I didn't want to start advertising the project again. A few hardcore people still follow and that's fine. I figured when things were moving at a decent pace, I'd start putting public releases out again. I'm closer to that point now than at any point in the last few years. Believe me, no one wants to put out a decent release more than I do.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes