RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Quite hapy to seen a update hope the next one would be not too far away. ( like i say often to the the autor better to have small update showing some progress that say you do progress)

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Yeah it's good to see this project is alive, but... why after all this years it's still only the same short prolog? This game made no real progress after all this years... I find this disappointed.
It wasn't worked on for years, it was on hiatus. I picked it back up and rebuilt the game in MV. The artwork is a substantial improvement in almost twice the resolution and a number of CGs were completely redrawn. Most of what you see is a complete rebuild. Got to start somewhere if I was going to dust this thing off and make a real game out of it--and continuing in VX Ace at 640x480 just seemed wrong.

As someone said earlier, I expect this to be met with a healthy skepticism. The game is in a better state than it has ever been and it further along system wise than the VX Ace version. That said, it took awhile to get things back up and running. Progress is also moving faster than at any point (which isn't saying much). I've made plenty of mistakes in the past to learn from, so hopefully, this go around, the game will move forward and make see the story progress.

Thanks for playing, and glad to see so many people from way back. :)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
wow... I remember this game from so many years ago on another forum. I distinctly remember that it being called out that after years there will be no progress... lo and behold that prophecy came true :D

Kyouhei

Oct 10, 2017
Wait, I think I remember this project from long ago.. I checked it around 2 or 3 years ago, I thought it had been abandoned

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
It wasn't worked on for years, it was on hiatus. I picked it back up and rebuilt the game in MV. The artwork is a substantial improvement in almost twice the resolution and a number of CGs were completely redrawn. Most of what you see is a complete rebuild. Got to start somewhere if I was going to dust this thing off and make a real game out of it--and continuing in VX Ace at 640x480 just seemed wrong.

As someone said earlier, I expect this to be met with a healthy skepticism. The game is in a better state than it has ever been and it further along system wise than the VX Ace version. That said, it took awhile to get things back up and running. Progress is also moving faster than at any point (which isn't saying much). I've made plenty of mistakes in the past to learn from, so hopefully, this go around, the game will move forward and make see the story progress.

You have returned. This pleases me. Pretty sure we've chatted in the before covid times.

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
It wasn't worked on for years, it was on hiatus. I picked it back up and rebuilt the game in MV. The artwork is a substantial
Well, I really liked the game back in 2017 so I wish you luck xD It's nice to see you back.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
So, we'll see another update in another 5 years or...?

oh well, I'm hopeful that from now on the project will progress in a healthy way and not go into another long hiatus.

I still remember when I saw the game in a random forum that I don't remember and I saw it with a lot of potential already at that time, many who tried the game felt very excited.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
MV port.... i might give this a go if theres actually new stuff not just a reworded/redrawned remake of the same content from decades ago.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes