RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Blubber26

Dec 19, 2017
Its really nice too see that you still work on your game. I followed your process since the beginning and it sure did take a lot of time but now it seems that you can finally start getting to there you wanted to go. I played just a bit right now but i already fall in love with it again. I wish you the best for your game and yourself.:)

Drageeno

Apr 26, 2018
Oh wow, I think I remember seeing this as one of the first NSFW entries on Patreon way back when. Wishing you the best as you refind your groove.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
I've ran one pledge in July 2022 for money to commission plugins needed for the battle system, and a few months later we have a working battle system.
The battle system worked just fine in the early versions but I'll try this new version before giving any feedback and maybe give you some slack until the next version is released.

And I don't think you should be so edgy about AlisaB comment, it did take "some" time to get to this version 0.11.

It's nice to finally get it but I can't really be optimistic or hopeful just yet.

Darian4

May 11, 2019
Primarily, it will be a slow burn corruption game with a good amount of ENF/Exhibitionism where Aylia and the rivals end up in unexpectedly erotic situations. All the vanilla fetishes will be hit M/F, M+/F, F+/M, oral, anal, lesbian. Beyond that, I have plans for light bondage, a few foot scenes, and limited pregnancy. But, my main draw is to put Aylia into situations where things spiral into erotic situations and she reluctantly goes with it. The only thing off the table currently are bathroom fetishes.
I remember that a scene with an underage boy was planned, is it still the case? Having to submit to the outrageous demands of an insufferable spoiled brat could be an interesting new way of humiliating Aylia, especially considering kids can be quite cruel in their own way ( "You like it? Ah ah, my father says only sluts like things like that. Aylia is a slut! Aylia is a slut!").

Do you intend to publish the result of your recent poll on the fetishes people would like to see?

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for the reminder, it was super critical to the discussion! Literally, nobody here is arguing that the game has been released at a quick pace. I guess I can either just give up on the game because I didn't make much progress in the past years or I can attempt to pick up the game, modernize it, and move forward. I chose to do the latter.

If you want to harp on the past, go ahead, but I will also remind people that unlike most games, I NEVER took money for Aylia's Story. I've ran one pledge in July 2022 for money to commission plugins needed for the battle system, and a few months later we have a working battle system.

Ultimately, where we go from here is what matters.
First of all, thanks for your fair business practices (don't know how big that one pledge was but its got to be less than the likes of Eromancer, Mithos,etc. are pulling these days). Anyways, what I wanted to say is IMO you'd want to be transparent about your development period: openly state when the game was concieved, prototyped and updated so that people learn not to expect quick updates. Then whenever anyone goes "update when" - just refer them to above info.
As long as a developer doesn't take any money for work not done - there shouldn't be any problem with it.

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
It's been a very long time YummyTiger since I've followed your game. So long in fact I forgot about it existence until recently. Think it'll be a complete game in a future? I remember it being more of a tease than actual sexual content, although that may have changed in a long time. I wasn't around for long so you won't remember me.

I will be observing it again since it has been revived after a long while.

This really feels like what YandereDev did during his project. Well... people can get impatient on both parties, feel a burnout or what not. Until I can see some significant steps made toward your very project I'm afraid I'll be just observing how it goes for now.
Of course I'm looking forward it since I came to like Aylia, got hyped etc.
You have my slight support for what it's worth though :3

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for the reminder, it was super critical to the discussion! Literally, nobody here is arguing that the game has been released at a quick pace. I guess I can either just give up on the game because I didn't make much progress in the past years or I can attempt to pick up the game, modernize it, and move forward. I chose to do the latter.

If you want to harp on the past, go ahead, but I will also remind people that unlike most games, I NEVER took money for Aylia's Story. I've ran one pledge in July 2022 for money to commission plugins needed for the battle system, and a few months later we have a working battle system.

Ultimately, where we go from here is what matters.
Yeah, as dissapointed as I am by the fact it's been almost a decade since the prologue released, I have to admit you were fair about it and didn't just use it as a chance to milk people for money, unlike some other devs.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Yeah, as dissapointed as I am by the fact it's been almost a decade since the prologue released, I have to admit you were fair about it and didn't just use it as a chance to milk people for money, unlike some other devs.
Good to see you. I can only hope that future releases make the messy past a distant memory. Hope you give the game a try in the future and get some enjoyment out of it.

Reactions: TheByQ

SimonGh0stRiley

Jan 8, 2022
Wow. I just picked this game up today and am incredibly intrigued by the amount of detail put into the story as well as giving us H content. I find it incredibly admirable to see you working on this again and not abandoning it. Please keep working hard on it! I love the concept you're going for in this game. A game that has a well written story and slow corruption, I've always wanted a game like that but alas there are few games like that out there right now. When my financial situation changes and I am able to donate, I hope you continue to work on this game because I believe it will be a beautiful masterpiece by the end of it. Thank you and keep it up!

Last edited:

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Great to see that this game is active again after so long. One of the first games that I actively started following. Good luck to the OP and will continue to watch its progress.

Aug 11, 2021
Just for people's knowledge, here is what is changed from the last public release:
  • The game is now in MV and scaled to 1152x648 instead of 640x480.
  • Every map is in a higher resolution tileset with lots of custom tiles
  • The dialogue has gone through another edit, and many exploration events have been added. If you choose to explore, you'll find lots of fun interactions.
  • All the CGs have been increased in resolution and any issues fixed. At least half of them have been completely redrawn for the new resolution
  • The battle system is now implemented with a completely custom HUD and custom companion system for Bogwort.
  • Portraits in the game have been revamped for the increased resolution and in some cases redrawn. Multiple expressions were added and Kira in particular is significantly different.
  • The end of the prologue has been changed to reflect where the story has transitioned to over the years.

There is a lot more I'm not thinking of right now, but I think it's a bit silly to say there is "nothing to see." There has been a ton of work put into getting this release to where it is at. Tons of the artwork. The game is playing great, and shouldn't have many bugs. It's in a better state than it has EVER been, and I can now build on this foundation going forward. I'm extremely excited about it, and while I know that not everyone will share that sentiment, I hope those that give it a fair shake, enjoy it.
I just stumbled over this game and I am very glad that I did so. It's great! The character development is perfect and they never deviate from their personas. I love the interacitons all over the maps. Like how Aylia is afraid of forest fires and repeatedly kicks dirt over the campfire places and countless other interactions. I couldn't stop playing and exploring every nook and cranny just in hope of some more dialouges. They really are eachothers opposites.. I think the butterflies concur.

The awakening scene still uses old art and sprites I guess, I was really happy with the latter appearance since that looks so much better, albeit a bit blurry due to upscaling.

The battle system first confused me, but only becasue I didn't pay attention to the explaination the first time. One thing though; is Bogwort's health infinite?

Would be funny in future updates with bipedal enemies if Bogwort just run and hides when his two actions are up and Aylia is down for the counting and enemies can have their way with her while he's fapping away in some bush, the little freak.

I'm looking forward to where this game is going and I hope you the best. This game can go anywhere from now with this excellent prolouge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YummyTiger

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
please i hope this doesnt turn to another corruption game full of rape/blackmail/forced sex
then what do you want? Aylia should secure someone's commitment before sex? Also, how do you know something is forced~? Maybe "a victim" isn't really fighting back.. Aylia must be brainless to stay with someone unable to control themselves. The longer she stay with Bogwort, the less I would believe she dislike him.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes