IncognitoBandito

Aug 26, 2019
This game... It is no longer about H.

There is only combo now.

((Seriously the gameplay is on point. Feels a little like playing "Megaman Zero Lite" especially when attempting bosses on Hard. I can only imagine how unfathomable Hell is))

ShamusForSmut

Sep 5, 2017
Would like to say if it hasn't been said already in the thread, unfortunately q2 (creator of the game) has paused his support and possibly development of the sequel, as of the 9th (this month). From what I can garner from his cien (the dlsite/Japan version of smut-patreon) he pretty much just lost focus and couldn't find any means to further develop. Pretty much just writers block from what I can see in google translate. Pretty sad as this game and barely a handful of other side scrollers are the only of its kind.

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
Looks like the guy doesnt feel like continuing the new game, i hope that changes, one of the most fun games ive played.

May 26, 2018
Is there any chance of getting the other game (Ellis Disnomia) of this creator's on here? I know it's still in a trial version and is unlikely to change given the "notice of suspension", but it'd be nice to spread knowledge of it.
Unlikely, as there is no english version of it yet.

Pretty sad as this game and barely a handful of other side scrollers are the only of its kind.
You're telling me there are others with decent gameplay? I had yet to find any besides this and the ones made by kyrieru

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Okey. 100% fully uncensored patch if anything goes wrong please let me know

Mega <--- For the latest version(1.18e) of the game from dlsite(EN).:coffee:

Mega <--- For people who download game from this thread (with BasicData.wolf):alien:

How to apply patch ?

- If you bought the game from dlsite or download game that have never been patched before:
-----> Delete the data folder and extract the data folder from my patch to your game folder.

- If you download game that apply partial uncensored:
-----> Extract the data folder from my patch and replace them all.

View attachment 998898
View attachment 998899
the game alrdy uncen
https://f95zone.to/threads/ayura-crisis-v1-18-above-a-damage-tile.22288/
, do i need this file also or no need ?

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Okey. 100% fully uncensored patch if anything goes wrong please let me know

Mega <--- For the latest version(1.18e) of the game from dlsite(EN).:coffee:

Mega <--- For people who download game from this thread (with BasicData.wolf):alien:

How to apply patch ?

- If you bought the game from dlsite or download game that have never been patched before:
-----> Delete the data folder and extract the data folder from my patch to your game folder.

- If you download game that apply partial uncensored:
-----> Extract the data folder from my patch and replace them all.

View attachment 998898
View attachment 998899
can u just upload ur game with ur patch in 1 file link as zip so we download it plz thx alot for ur work

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
is there more games like this , i totally love it alot if u have any game same plz share with me the names of the game if u dont mind thx alot

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Sharing a cheat table while i was playing and doing some tests to get the special stats around... it contains
Code:
- Inf HP
- Inf MP
- Freely change Pleasure/Arousal Values
- Money
- Combo(max 9999)
where to put this file ?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes