Deab

Dec 14, 2020
is there more games like this , i totally love it alot if u have any game same plz share with me the names of the game if u dont mind thx alot
Try out these cool peeps - Zell23, Grimhelm
For specific games: Echidna Wars (vore focus), Atelier Tia
In the midst of writing this, I gave more suggestions. However, your question has already been asked before in this thread so I'll leave a link to the similar post, the 2nd and following post below it respond.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Even though I have the English version, a lot of the text is still showing up in Japanese, like the descriptions for all of the stats. I've tried many things to fix this little issue like changing the system locale, but nothing's working. Is there just something wrong with the 1.18 version where it does that? Does anyone know how to get that text back in English?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Even though I have the English version, a lot of the text is still showing up in Japanese, like the descriptions for all of the stats. I've tried many things to fix this little issue like changing the system locale, but nothing's working. Is there just something wrong with the 1.18 version where it does that? Does anyone know how to get that text back in English?
Did you flip the switch in settings?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Do you mean in the in-game config menu? If so then yes, I made sure that was set to English. If not, then I'm actually not quite sure what you mean.
Yeah, just making sure. Everything should be translated, so could you take a screenshot to illustrate?

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah, just making sure. Everything should be translated, so could you take a screenshot to illustrate?
Yup, right here. Incidentally, it's not EVERY single line of text that's like this. Descriptions for the clothes, the crystals and even the skills are all in English, but when I try to look at the sex stats or battle data... Well yeah.

Also, you can't really see it, but even the text on the header was like that too, although that was mostly changed to English by restarting in English locale. (Some of it is still in Japanese, but I think it's just the title, so I'm not too concerned.)

EDIT: Thought you might like to see some examples of the text displaying in English, whether it could help or at least to set your mind at ease that I'm not telling a fib. Either way, here's some more pictures, now with 100% more English in place of Japanese.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for taking the shots - I expect people to have no reason to lie (even though some probably would for convenience), they're just easier for demonstrating issues. Those descriptions are in Japanese in my versions, too (uncensored and original), so it seems the translation wasn't as complete as I remembered. Just the core information, no flavour.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Thanks for taking the shots - I expect people to have no reason to lie (even though some probably would for convenience), they're just easier for demonstrating issues. Those descriptions are in Japanese in my versions, too (uncensored and original), so it seems the translation wasn't as complete as I remembered. Just the core information, no flavour.
Ah well, it doesn't matter too much in the end anyway. Can still play the game and 100% it with no issues, so I think I'll live.

Reactions: makeitso

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
The Mega download is dead, as are the other ones except for Nopy.
Zippy, Nopy, and LEWD links are still active in the OP.
For future reference, if an OP has a dead link, use the report feature using the "Other" option and leave a short message saying which links are down.
Already went ahead and did it for now.

I'm assuming that's the one you're talking about, as the uncen patches seem to be active.

Last edited:

LeJames

Jun 5, 2021
(I know it will be that kind of question, but gotta be safe here)
but are the Filescdn, Zippy, Lewd, Nopy links save to download ayura crisis?

May 26, 2018
(I know it will be that kind of question, but gotta be safe here)
but are the Filescdn, Zippy, Lewd, Nopy links save to download ayura crisis?
I personally prefer Nopy, However I have used Lewd and zippy before. all seem safe. I have not used Filescdn, but if it's an approved host here I would say it's probably safe.

Mar 28, 2018
Hey uh i dunno what happened but everytime i boot up the game it always screenshots it. I can't really play like this lmao
anyone know how to fix this?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes