TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Hey uh i dunno what happened but everytime i boot up the game it always screenshots it. I can't really play like this lmao
anyone know how to fix this?
You can try going into the game.ini and changing ScreenShotFlag to 0 which will disable the game's screenshot function entirely.

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
Delete old data folder then extract the data folder from my patch to game folder.
Hey, could you add the patch yourself and then upload it here on a mega file or something? I've tried everything I can think of and I've deleted and redownloaded the game and all the files so many times that I've started not to care anymore. But I'm still asking you as a last attempt at success.

xiimzbibi

Jan 14, 2018

FistaPista

May 10, 2020

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I have tried deleting and adding the one you gave but I just keep getting this when i do View attachment 1353484 and replacing the files doesn't work either. That why I'm just wondering if you can send me your copy of the game with the uncen already added. But if you don't have it then please don't inconvenience yourself.

From what I can tell you're trying to use the wrong ver of the patch they uploaded.
You downloaded a version meant to be an addition to the DLSite download. Since you don't have the DLSite ver, you want to download the ver listed for this thread/cracked vers which includes an overwrite for BasicData.wolf. Follow the same process, either overwriting the files/folders or deleting Data and moving the folder from the correct rar.
The rar you want should be named, "Ayura Crisis Uncen Patch [BDW]".
The correct link you want, on their post states, "For people who download game from this thread (with BasicData.wolf):alien:"

Last edited:
Reactions: xiimzbibi

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'll take anything that involves playing a female protagonist with rape/corruption. Something with customization would be good too, along with the option to wear nothing at all.
The first three fit so, so many games. Dress-up is a better criterion, because it's a lot of work to include different outfits. This game and its successor are a pretty unique blend with a lot of detail and love put into them.

For fighters, see Hounds of the Blade (great fighting, in-action scenes, sandbox, mild corruption, Abandoned) and Iris Action (polished, but limited to Bad Ends and Good/Corrupt ending, IIRC). I also noticed Deep in Brixen Space - it looked like a pixel fighter, but it's very fresh still. There's also a plant zombie fighter that's quite nice... but I can't find the name now. You'll know it if you see it; blonde MC with a white jacket or top, main enemies plant-human hybrids with pink flowers. Looks quality. Parasite in City.

For corruption, try Succulence (Finished, link in sig) or Third Crisis (in dev hell). Both feature limited combat - they're more about story and also dress-up!

Finally, you can try searching "games like X" on the forum, e.g. "games like ayura crisis". I see some people recommending Vosmug's games, and I remember them being okay fun at the time. They're more like old Flash games, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXKayvinXx

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
the developer posted in his pixiv, maybe there is hope.
Thanks for keeping up with their Pixiv and letting us know!
Quick link for those curious,
His only comment on the post still talks about issues coming up with enemies and such, but mentions that he has been back just a little bit. Wouldn't hold my breath on anything, but it's better than nothing!

CadaHombre

Jul 22, 2018
The game comes out in full screen and I want to deactivate it but I don't know how, someone tells me how please?, Thanks :(

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes