xiimzbibi

Jan 14, 2018
Okey. 100% fully uncensored patch if anything goes wrong please let me know
keirei.gif
- - - -

How to apply patch ?

- If you bought the game from dlsite or download game that have never been patched before:
-----> Delete the data folder and extract the data folder from my patch to your game folder.

- If you download game that apply partial uncensored:
-----> Extract the data folder from my patch and replace them all.

ScreenShot_2021_0123_20_08_09.png
ScreenShot_2021_0123_20_21_19.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
by the why, how to get breast enlargement? beside using it only after defeated from the pig man

xiimzbibi

Jan 14, 2018
Guess it's just me...
I'm using Windows 10 and the built in anti-virus says there is a trojan virus in it. So careful...
Funny.. I'm using windows 10 too. And i bought the game from dlsite then extract the wolf files, edit pics, zip files data upload to MEGA. Where do you think the virus came from?
1.png

I have downloaded it, no problem.
2.png

murchadh

Jan 17, 2021
Or just delete the whole Data folder to replace it with the new one, like it's said here by the guy who made the patch

Just to say, don't try to just overwrite it, tryed and it dosen't work
BasicData.wolf is missing in "Ayura Crisis! Uncen Patch.rar" so the game would not load. I am using the game version from this thread btw.

Mar 28, 2017
So I don't know about ya'll but I'm not the type to differentiate between the many Yellow File Folders that comprise my immense ~Private Games~ Folder

That's why I took a little screenshot of Ayura's Face in the side bar, and converted it into a .ICO to replace that horrendous file folder with something unique. Extremely simple to do if you have photoshop or any other program that can save .ICO's, but for those who don't I share this with you.
Here's a Preview
Ayura Crisis 1.png
How to Switch Icons
To switch out your yellow file to a .Ico you right click the file folder, go into preferences, hit the customize tab on the top, then it'll have its own little section called Folder icons on the bottom, press change icon and browse for where you put your thumbnail. Restore defaults reverts it back into the regular folder icon if you don't like how it looks.

Last edited:

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Extremely simple to do if you have photoshop or any other program that can save .ICO's, but for those who don't I share this with you.
This is only tangentially related to Ayura Crisis at this point, but if any of you want to make some .ICOs of your own for custom file folder favicons, photopea.com is literally just PhotoShop online. You can paste an image into there, crop it to your heart's content, and export it as a .ICO, all without giving Adobe 20$ a month.

Mar 28, 2017
This is only tangentially related to Ayura Crisis at this point, but if any of you want to make some .ICOs of your own for custom file folder favicons, photopea.com is literally just PhotoShop online. You can paste an image into there, crop it to your heart's content, and export it as a .ICO, all without giving Adobe 20$ a month.
I use photoshop for other things other than this, but yeah listen to this guy. Adobe Photoshop isn't worth it unless your using it

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes