yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Guys, can I please get a PURE Virgin Save with no experiences in the bosses game over. I want to experience the dialogue.

Or any full save which hasnt lost to the bosses is fine.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Can someone enlighten me? Beating the game unlocks the full gallery, however there are several entries that are sort of "missing", or just can't interact with them (like number 11-14 named 'dialogue 1-4' or number 16-18 named 'futanari 2-4').

Also the 'missing' entries can be separated into two categories, one where there is nothing next to the number and one where it's kind of crossed out (like enemy animation number 9)

I'm fairly sure that nothing is missing, but this trivial 'mystery' is driving me crazy, so if someone can shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Some bonus info, I've done everything the game has to offer (I hope) except the RD dungeon challenge where you have to beat it at the initial level (actually no idea how to do that since you level up automatically once enough xp is gathered)

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Can someone enlighten me? Beating the game unlocks the full gallery, however there are several entries that are sort of "missing", or just can't interact with them (like number 11-14 named 'dialogue 1-4' or number 16-18 named 'futanari 2-4').

Also the 'missing' entries can be separated into two categories, one where there is nothing next to the number and one where it's kind of crossed out (like enemy animation number 9)

I'm fairly sure that nothing is missing, but this trivial 'mystery' is driving me crazy, so if someone can shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Some bonus info, I've done everything the game has to offer (I hope) except the RD dungeon challenge where you have to beat it at the initial level (actually no idea how to do that since you level up automatically once enough xp is gathered)
It's been years, but I vaguely recall some slots just being placeholders/dividers. In truth, NFI. Also note that the translation may have messed with things, i.e. markings may not be consistent or meaningful.

Reactions: Greg_

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
It's been years, but I vaguely recall some slots just being placeholders/dividers. In truth, NFI. Also note that the translation may have messed with things, i.e. markings may not be consistent or meaningful.
Thank you, I really just needed some kind of conformation I guess.

Reactions: makeitso
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes