Apr 6, 2023
I pretty much got myself stuck in stage 4 lose scene, is it suppose after sometimes it automatically end or I am gonna stuck there forever.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I pretty much got myself stuck in stage 4 lose scene, is it suppose after sometimes it automatically end or I am gonna stuck there forever.
What's stage 4 again? A screenshot with requests helps a lot. I remember the scenes having ways out of them either by hotspot or dialogue, don't think any should loop you.

Apr 6, 2023
What's stage 4 again? A screenshot with requests helps a lot. I remember the scenes having ways out of them either by hotspot or dialogue, don't think any should loop you.
The hideout level. At the end after losing to the boss,I basically stuck at the boxing ring and raped countlessly by enemies. Couldn't got out of it

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
The hideout level. At the end after losing to the boss,I basically stuck at the boxing ring and raped countlessly by enemies. Couldn't got out of it
Go talk to the guy on the left and do what he says. sometimes you might get locked into the right corner cause after finish fucking, your movement becomes shit, but keep trying and youll eventually be pushed to the left.

Reactions: makeitso

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Who knows if there is a mod that makes resistance and fighting more difficult while capturing an erotic scene?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
What are we, anime characters than can choose to use exactly 5% of their power until the protag forces us to use 10%? Get out of here.
I guess "babies needing supervision to make sure we play by certain rules" does fit us better.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
You guys actually engage the struggle mechanics? I sit back and let the scene play whenever I get captured. I ain't jacking up my wrists for a game.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes