WinterWizard

Sep 15, 2017
How do I activate the fighting techniques like "cleave" and "piercing arrow". Or are they passive skills that activate automatically if criteria is met?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
How do I activate the fighting techniques like "cleave" and "piercing arrow". Or are they passive skills that activate automatically if criteria is met?
they are infinitely reusable "items". Most of the time they are not worth using, and if you used them and killed a unit you will get less exp (they are primarily used for aoe damage but not killing targets). You need to have the skills equipped (like weapons/items)

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
was that game inspired by this game? This game was released around january 2023, while that game seems to be done earlier/ at the same time period/ probably after this game. This game was made by a Jap dev and the other one seems western, and the pixel units seem the same as this game + the NTR theme.
Browsing this thread and no, I wasn't inspired by this game. I didn't know it existed until happening across it this week. Pretty cool though, haven't gotten that far yet. The pixel units from both are mostly base SRPG studio stuff so that's why they're the same.

• Wow
Reactions: p23rklo
4.90 star(s) 8 Votes