wy01675811

Sep 30, 2021
You need to restar the game by the new version to avoid these bugs.old save is uesless.
I want to make sure one thing: In the main route, Amilia'first guy must be a bandit,or not?

GorillaMond

May 27, 2019
was that game inspired by this game? This game was released around january 2023, while that game seems to be done earlier/ at the same time period/ probably after this game. This game was made by a Jap dev and the other one seems western, and the pixel units seem the same as this game + the NTR theme.
I guess they're using the same engine, I don't know if there are specific game engines for srpg/ fire emblem.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
You need to restar the game by the new version to avoid these bugs.old save is uesless.
I want to make sure one thing: In the main route, Amilia'first guy must be a bandit,or not?
yes, the bandit/soraha soldier that killed 10 people is her first is always the crazy bandit/soraha soldier guy (same person).

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
While the game will unlock the gallery "fully" upon completing the game, it does not save/ unlock the ending H scenes/slides. Anyone has a save with full gallery completed? I cannot unlock the remaining unless I replay a long ass game (I do not meet the requirements for those endings). 1722567324477.png

Avidbala

Mar 22, 2021
So apparently there's a divine beast in the bottom left of the level 20 grinding map. Dafuq, how do you kill it? There's no convenient tile that has -100 def that you can push it to.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
So apparently there's a divine beast in the bottom left of the level 20 grinding map. Dafuq, how do you kill it? There's no convenient tile that has -100 def that you can push it to.
I managed to kill it with the Skill nina gets after she enters the lust node in the ogre attacks her solo map in the tower. It has bonus damage against elite= divine beast = chicken (one shots them). It requires her to be near amelia. According to the description it gives 2 random skills, but I got flashing (mary skill) to Amelia and some regen hp (Distress = name) for 1 skill points to nina (very good for sustain).

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes