4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AzureTales-0.0.1.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024
AzureTales-0.0.1.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for the update, I'm going to bug test my heart out <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HelloneYolo
Apr 26, 2024
So far:
- Needs Map
- Needs Questlog

Idk if finding firewood was made easier or not (since i already know the location i can't give solid advice here)
A lot of the early Hiccups seem to be fixxed and the small dot surely helps a lot interacting

throwaway09876

Mar 19, 2018
Dude I was right in the middle of writing a type up about what I don't like about 1.2 and then I noticed 1.3 had just come out so I figured I'd look at the changelog, redownload, load it up and reassess my opinions and damn. You addressed most of my problems all in one go. The game runs fucking great now, my mouse isn't flying all over the screen at a million miles an hour, no screen tearing, and no hidden stamina meter. Kudos. Now to actually play 1.3 properly and report back after.

PureChaosX

May 30, 2018
I have a question, because I'm clearly a dumbass... WHERE THE HELL DO I GO TO GET SOME SLEEP?!

I've ran around the entire village countless times trying to find where I'm supposed to go to sleep (assuming there is somewhere to sleep).. and I can't find anything. I've been around every cabin, I've entered every cabin that allows me to, no beds anywhere except one at the inn or whatever it is (but no sleepy there)...

I've ended up waiting out the whole night for the next day, hoping it'll trigger the next quest, but despite it now being morning, everyone I speak to keeps telling me to get some sleep and they'll talk to me tomorrow. IT IS TOMORROW.

Can someone please put me out of my misery?!

EDIT: Never mind, found out how to do it from a YouTube video! That dudes couch.. I swear he never said I could sleep there. Been in his cabin multiple times and the internet icon never showed!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes