4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
I cant seem to play the game due to drivers it seems edit: I have figured it out, just made a shortcut and added -dx11 to it Edit2: it just constantly crashes
driver issue.PNG

Last edited:

DarkAvatarSV

Apr 18, 2018
I found a scene with a horse and a shaman (the first house), a scene with a blacksmith and his wife, a gif on the game preview shows another scene, but I don’t understand how to open it

Reactions: Aligiz

HelloneYolo

Feb 14, 2019
I found a scene with a horse and a shaman (the first house), a scene with a blacksmith and his wife, a gif on the game preview shows another scene, but I don’t understand how to open it
After you complete both days at the blacksmith, then go talk to the Aya the bartender, and instead of talking to the other woman in the Bar, talk to the Blacksmith.
You are welcome ! :)

Reactions: DarkAvatarSV

Trixthrow1

Oct 20, 2021
Hi, Im kinda stuck at that point of trying to get the firewood and flowers. But I cant exit the camp. Each time I try the guard just tells me to scram or not bother him. Is there anyway around it

HelloneYolo

Feb 14, 2019
Hi, Im kinda stuck at that point of trying to get the firewood and flowers. But I cant exit the camp. Each time I try the guard just tells me to scram or not bother him. Is there anyway around it
Okay check for me please one thing, ; Users\"yourusername"\AppData\Local\AzureTales\Saved : in the Saved folder there should be file called Autosave. if the folder like this doesn't even exist, the problem might be with the fact that you are not allowing the game to write data on disc. On the intitial start of the game first time game should've asked you to allow it to bypass your firewall, if you pressed no, then it is potentially the cause.

polarbair

Dec 12, 2022
View attachment 3790236

Overview:
Crash-landed on an unknown planet, Krystal needs to repair her spaceship and find a way home. Join her adventure, forge relationships, explore the world, and shape the story with your choices.
Azure Tales is an Adult RPG, that takes place in a medieval fantasy world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-01
Release Date: 2024-06-29
Developer: Azure Tales Dev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1.2 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Needs an option to disable motion blur and an option to adjust mouse tracking speed asap please. Just slight mouse movements swing the view around like crazy and with the motion blur on top of that it's very dizzying and hard to navigate. Main character is cute though so I am looking forward to future updates.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Is there a way to tone down the incredibly aggressive motion blur? I turn it off in every game I can because it gets disorienting when I'm swinging the camera around.
I don't know why it seems all devs have this "eyecandy" garbage on by default, it doesn't look good, it just kills framerate and gives you eyecancer.

Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for that, motion blur has always given me a headache. I think the only game i could bear it being turned on for was elden ring and even then i would start getting a headache after an hour or so.
yeah, motion blur is an atrocious thing. it's even worse when game has no option to turn it off, like most ue5 games, which have post-processing compounded into single fucking option. génial

dfgdfgeee

Sep 5, 2019
Will optimization come out for a walk? The 3060 fans fly into space at any setting. Limiting FPS to 60 helps, but then everything looks bad. And the blur is annoying.

aaaaaaaa22

Aug 26, 2018
Will optimization come out for a walk? The 3060 fans fly into space at any setting. Limiting FPS to 60 helps, but then everything looks bad. And the blur is annoying.
Unreal engine has always been severely bloated in the past decade, not to mention UE5 seems to come with Lumen (Global Illumination [think of it as Epic's Raytracing tech]) which I'm pretty sure everyone who touches UE5 uses

Sulphyre

May 25, 2019
if this helps this is the error message

LowLevelFatalError [File D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 926]
Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource

0x00007ff6d6a024fc AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d6a03822 AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d69f775c AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d69f6fe6 AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d69fdafd AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d69b5fff AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d69b5c0d AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d69e5733 AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d6ad9f14 AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d6adb8d0 AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d50665b4 AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d50aec18 AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d51e00e7 AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6d51dd9d1 AzureTales-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffd3f437344 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []

Crash in runnable thread PSOPrecompilePool #3
I am getting this error as well, although I did manage to start the game on like the 10th attempt.

I am very concerned though, i'm on a i9 13900k and an RTX 3080TI with 12GB of VRAM, 64GB of RAM.

If it's running out of memory on this GPU... what the hell do I need to run it lol, a 4090? 5090 when it comes out?

It did eat through 10% GPU utilization when running and it made my fans spin a little bit... but it ain't Stable Diffusion levels of load, not even close.

So I'm a bit confused what exactly it needs more than 12GB of VRAM for, is this some weird UE5/DX12 thing?

I do need to mention the positives though, which I forgot while troubleshooting lmao:
  1. The animations are REALLY good. The facial expressions, the transitions, the poses, the penis-in-orifice distortions, all SUPERB.
  2. The dialogue seems really good too.
  3. The models are pretty damn good, and let's be honest - it's Warframe's Krystal but with believably-sized tits. Basically the best of the best. The lizard ladies have massive honkers but they... errr fit really well lol.
  4. Apart from the 10000dpi mouse sensitivity and blur, solid controls.
  5. Graphics are good, not great, but decent. As long as the game is fun and the sex is sexy who gives a shit if it has Raytracing Ultra Lumen bullshit or not. It looks good and I can see shit.
  6. Camera options and controls during sexy time are GREAT!
Small weird tidbit:
During the horse scene, for some reason, Krystal's model loses fidelity (like her textures become half-unloaded???) which I only noticed by accident while moving the camera around. Idk what's going on there but I though to mention it.

Last edited:

blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
i see a horse and stomach bulge so ill be keeping an eye on this! do wish the bulge was more pronoun though considering the size the horse has but i hope ill see more good stuff as the game updates and i could consider supporting.

but for the love of god please disable or seriously tone down the obnoxious bokeh effect on the free cam like jesus.. and also as a few other said an option to disable motion blur would indeed be a godsend.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes