4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
Just finished the release.
It was very interesting, i did got any bug.
Its a pretty village, good animations and in sex scene too but maybe you can add one button for leave the animation when we want.
Also add crosshair can be good a small one ofc.
Increase the possibility of jumping?
A minimap?
A menu ingame for saves and got the possibility to enter in the option of the game?
A quest book?
A inventory?

BUT for a release its a really good start, Keep it up man :love:

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
This looks very promising so far.
Would like to also see a variety of m/m, futa, group stuff.
So far the village looks very nice, i would recommend including more options (mouse sensitivity etc.)
Maybe Outfits later in the Game, different "campaigns" you can play as other characters that already exist.

Oh and maybe a button shortcut to open questlog, adding a Map and so on.
Keep going, it's really nice for early
1719961061392.gif

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
So this is another adaptation of the old Krystal game/s ? hope it's not one of those VN slide shows in UE.

aaaaaaaa22

Aug 26, 2018
I'll continue on what I said before, so far the game is solid and the scenes that are in the game are good.
- The lighting really sucks (Lumen is awful, I hate the global illumination in UE5 it's genuinely bad in every game I've seen it used + it makes games run like shit)
+ The models look really good, I like Krystal's teeth a lot
- no UI/X at all, just found it annoying to interact with the NPCs
? Movement kinda feels sluggish to me, I am unsure if it's typical UE movement or it's because the game doesn't run well
It's a really good base and I hope it's not one of the mountains of H-games that just get dropped esp Krystal games
(I hope you add stuff with dinosaurs)

XXDevestatorXX

Dec 4, 2017
Game looks great. I appreciate that the devs are listening to feedback. Do we know if they have a discord? I think the most important thing is for the devs to take it slow and don't overpromise anything, that is always the doom of every game. Look at a dev like Messman who made The Pilgrimage, (though, that guy is a f'ing machine), always listening to feedback, and adds content slowly, but at a respectable pace. There's no rush to push content out quick.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Thank you so much for your thorough feedback, we will add to our list based around the stuff you pointed here, the only thing I want to get into more detail with you here;
The blacksmith couple dialogue point: When we came up with this dialogue, we agreed that it was somewhat out of place, and unrealistic, BUT, it's somewhat inevitable, we really love to see that you got immersed, and that the characters felt convincing enough, and this part of the dialogue kinda broke this immersion, but at some points through the game, it feels like it would take us too long to get to the part that people wanted, so its a compromise of logic/immersion X giving what people that don't specifically care too much about the immersion and storytelling really want, which is their sex scenes.
Nothing stops us from improving it a bit, and like you said, once the game timeline goes a bit further, and we get closer to the caravan, it would be possible to delay a bit the 'relationship' with Kai and Lyn, as there will be other characters that have somewhat of a more relaxed story, in which you can 'engage' faster, in a way that feels right.
Thank you for looking and considering my review. I did kind of surmise that the dialog of the blacksmith and his mate was a little rushed and inevitably be worked on since this is the initial release. For the most part, I am the type of person that would rush a little to get to sex scene but I will still try out the game to see how it is executed first before I decide to go along with the story or skip through and this is one of the few that wanted me to take the time to experience the game as it was intended. I did see a reply about possibly adding in the option for x-ray and would like to see that implemented as well. I would even like to see an option added to view the gallery sometime in the future as well. Good luck with the game and I will keep an eye on this for future updates.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is preview picture 3 and 4 scene in the game? If so how to get it
After you complete both days at the blacksmith, then go talk to the Aya the bartender, and instead of talking to the other woman in the Bar, talk to the Blacksmith.

GM_Silver

Apr 5, 2019
Breaking my lurking streak to post and say this is a good one, Devs. This is a VERY good one. I love that the bar is laid out identically (like, with stools and stuff) to the one in LoK by GoRepeat (the best LoK).

Animations, amazing. Models, fantastic. Dialogue, good and often rushed but it's a good compromise for getting to the sex faster.

Like everyone else here, I'm desperately hoping that the LoK Curse doesn't befall you. I'd love to see this project continue to completion. Remember not to over-scope yourselves! Better to under-promise and over-deliver than to over-promise and burn out at the "Version 0.0.5.2" stage!

I doubt you NEED ideas, but here are a couple of mine:
- Futa content via the alchemist lady. Potion of Grow-A-Dick-Temporarily or something
- Actually that was the only idea lmao sorry

Anyway, love it, keep it up.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes